“it's fast and tasty”
Review of Cafe Yumm!

Cafe Yumm!
Ranked #7 of 188 Restaurants in Springfield
Description: Fresh, delicious, Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing® food served in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Yumm! Bowls™, chicken, salmon, turkey, sandwiches, soups, and wraps. Vegetarian, vegan, and other special dietary options accommodated.
Reviewed 14 October 2013

it's tasty healthy food, in Eugene (ok Springfield). They sell their sauce if you want to take it home too. Too bad they don't carry their other sauces in the store to try.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Great first experience. I wish we had them in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area. My 3 year old land I loved the tofu side. I truly enjoyed the Chilean Zucchini. Next time I try the Nori Wrap.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

The menu has a ton of options, especially for the vegetarian. I had a unique sandwich with turkey, cream cheese and cranberry sauce. It was good and fresh. There were also some healthier options.
It was inexpensive and quick.

Reviewed 6 August 2013

A great fresh and healthy fast food place. I have only had versions of their yum bowls, so I can't speak to the rest of the menu, but a favorite stop whenever I am traveling through! Yum yum!

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

I've been eating here for about 7 years and its my favorite place! Amazing vegetarian and vegan options and I love the Yumm sauce. :)