“Get a YUMM bowl, you will not be disappointed!”
Review of Cafe Yumm!

Cafe Yumm!
Ranked #6 of 178 Restaurants in Springfield
Description: Fresh, delicious, Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing® food served in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Yumm! Bowls™, chicken, salmon, turkey, sandwiches, soups, and wraps. Vegetarian, vegan, and other special dietary options accommodated.
Roseburg, Oregon
“Get a YUMM bowl, you will not be disappointed!”
Reviewed 6 March 2014

I actually dined at the Yumm in the Sacred Heart Medical Center. My wife was in the hospital for surgery, and I saw this restaurant in addition to the hospital cafeteria. The Yumm bowl was great. I had chicken added the first time, but across the several days I was there I had it with Tofu, and just plain. Have to say it was the best "Vegetarian" meal I have had. I didn't miss the meat at all. Purchased some of their salad dressings for at home, and we have enjoyed them all. Wish they expand south to Roseburg some day.

• Visited December 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Must be a Eugene thing...”
Reviewed 18 November 2013

These are all over Eugene - and I'm sure it is a local thing. They serve a variety of "bowls" - specializing in vegetarian fare. Order at the counter and your "bowl" is delivered. On the plus side, it is healthy and fresh. On the other hand, it is not all that inventive, and not all that reasonable. I guess this is what you get when you bring fast food/limited service to vegetarian food.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank TLJ4
Portland, OR
“it's fast and tasty”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

it's tasty healthy food, in Eugene (ok Springfield). They sell their sauce if you want to take it home too. Too bad they don't carry their other sauces in the store to try.

Visited October 2013
Plummer, Idaho
“Yumm!”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Great first experience. I wish we had them in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area. My 3 year old land I loved the tofu side. I truly enjoyed the Chilean Zucchini. Next time I try the Nori Wrap.

• Visited September 2013
Raleigh, NC
“Different fast food”
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The menu has a ton of options, especially for the vegetarian. I had a unique sandwich with turkey, cream cheese and cranberry sauce. It was good and fresh. There were also some healthier options.
It was inexpensive and quick.

Visited August 2013