“Don't like the Yum sauce...”
Review of Cafe Yumm!

Cafe Yumm!
Ranked #76 of 188 Restaurants in Springfield
Description: Fresh, delicious, Soul satisfying... Deeply nourishing® food served in a distinctive and relaxed environment. Yumm! Bowls™, chicken, salmon, turkey, sandwiches, soups, and wraps. Vegetarian, vegan, and other special dietary options accommodated.
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Some people love the sauce, I don't... The other foods are good... You have to be in the mood for there flavors... Kind of a little to earthy for me...

Reviewed 28 May 2012

I usually get the Hot n Jazzy bowl which has a spicy Jalapeno Sesame Salsa that I love. The salmon chowder is some of the best I have ever had. I also get the Asian Salad which has a lot of fresh ingredients, but the chicken was noticeably frozen prior to grilling it which didn't smell or taste very good.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

My daughter suggested I try this place, and I have to say that the food was nice and fresh, the portions generous and the people staff was friendly. The atmosphere is really nice - certainly not your typical 'fast food' dive. This is an almost strictly vegetarian though - don't expect to find a burger there! And forget any expectations of ordering off the 'dollar menu'. Prices are fairly high. I don't think there was anything on the menu under $7, but if you are looking for fresh but fast vegetarian food in a comfortable setting, this is your place.

Reviewed 2 March 2012

I just really don't care for their food. Eaten there twice now, both times were very forgettable. Nothing to write home to mother about.

Reviewed 13 January 2012

I don't understand all the hoopla about Cafe Yumm. It's trendy and pleasant enough. The food tastes ok. It is not a dining experience, more an unusual sandwich shop. Underwhelmed.