“Very Pleased”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Eugene, Oregon
“Very Pleased”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I held an event here over the weekend and could not have been happier. Josh and his team are outstanding! We were made to feel very welcomed and went the extra mile for us on the internet speed. This is a very bright and clean establishment with an all star staff. Food is good,fast and reasonably priced. I run a monthly PC gaming event and will be coming back as long as they will have us. I could not ask for anything more. I would highly recommend working with them if you are planning an event.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Dear Travis S,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review for our property. We truly enjoy your group and we hope to see you in the future.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Springfield Oregon, United States
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Clean, comfortable, well maintained and secure with a friendly, helpful staff and nice amenities. My only small criticism is that the TV service isn't all in HD. I'm spoiled from years of watching in HD and it's noticeable when it's not.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear William L,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great review. I am very pleased to read that you had a fantastic experience while at our hotel. We will keep your comments in mind as we constantly look for new ways to improve our guests' experience. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Oakland, United States
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Excellent! I found the customer experience to be great; great rooms and service. The food was good, as well. The bed was nice and clean! The employees were friendly and thorough when you checked in and out.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Dear Yvette W,

Thank you for your great review on your stay with our hotel! I am happy that we met your expectations. We do have great employees and I feel lucky to have them on our staff! We are glad that you stayed with us on this trip and look forward to your next stay!

Portland, OR
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Springfield is not known for it's 5 star accommodations, and this is true to that belief. For a basic business trip, this place is great.

Filler words begin here, since the review must be 200 characters or more. Really? How silly is that. Do you the reader of the review want to read this filler? I sure don't want to write it. A review site should allow me to write a short review, since we're all busy and don't want to ready through mounds of crap to get to the good. This should be enough filler.

Room Tip: sign up for Hilton Honors. Even at the entry level, you'll get free bottled water. Parking l...
Dear claussen,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. We hope to see you next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Reviewed 13 October 2013 via mobile

I had a short stay but I travel a good amount and this was one of the best convenient stay hotels I have visited. Clearly it was pretty new so that never hurts. Location was close enough to the University

• Stayed October 2013
Dear tyates,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for our property. We hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Have a great day !

Dallas, Tx
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I stay at alot of Hilton Garden Inns on business. This is one of the best I have stayed at. The hotel is fairly new. I am not sure if the interior is done for the Pacific Northwest but I really liked it. They had a nice fireplace going in the lobby. The bar and restaurant were packed when I got back on Monday night around 7pm. I talked to another traveler who stays there alot and she said you had to book early or you could not get in. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. As others have said, the location is great. The parking lot is well lit all night. Don't forget you can't pump your own gas in Oregon. The gas station could be fined $3000 and you could be fined $1,500.

Dear ebtx,

Thank you for taking the time to write this great review for our property. Thank you so much for your loyalty. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Springfield, IL
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We found the staff to be welcoming and friendly and as helpful as they could be. The beds, however, were another story. The beds are to be "dialed" to your comfort level, but on the morning I woke up I was unable to move due to my back being seriously hurt. I've had back problems before so this was something that obviously just didn't support that. My son and daughter did not have problems, but they do not have previous back issues. We moved to another place after this incident.

The staff offered to come see if there was something wrong with the beds or move us to another room, but my back couldn't afford the luxury of waiting through another night to see if it would be in even more pain.

The room was noisy with the freeway being right there. I had difficulty sleeping with it's constant noise.

The hotel was prompt in refunding our payment for future nights, which was courteous and appreciated.

Room Tip: Assure you check the location of the room if you are sensitive to freeway noises when sleeping.
Green Features: The hotel does offer and promote environmental conscientious choices.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank yme
Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 14 October 2013
Dear yme,

Thank you for taking the time to share your concerns with us regarding your recent stay at our property. I’m very sorry to hear that you did not have a pleasant experience at our hotel.We know how important a good night's rest is while traveling, and your comfort is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about noise. If you would be so kind as to contact me at 541-741-4682 I would love the opportunity to make amends for your stay.

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Comfort Suites
Hilton Eugene
Hilton Eugene
#4 of 35 in Eugene
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield? Share your experiences!