“Great place to stay in Eugene!”

Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
El Cajon, United States
“Great place to stay in Eugene!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

This hotel is very clean and there is a lot of businesses close by that travelers need. The food was great and the hot spa was very nice after a long day of traveling. Easy on/off I-5. You will feel welcomed from the moment you walk in.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Tim R,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for our property. Its great to hear that you had a great stay with us. We hope to see you the next time your in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Monterey, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013

Brand new property with everything nice and a lovely atmosphere. This is an excellent hotel and good representation of teh Hilton Garden Inn with great staff, great service and I will stay there again on my next business visit.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel! Thank you for sharing. We look foward to having you stay in the future.

Ferndale, Washington
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

As I waited in the car at 10 pm while my husband checked in, I saw 3 teen girls smoking out front. The pool building, also out front, was full of kids, yelling and playing. A kids team was spending the night and they were unrestrained. In the foyer, we were bowled over by the smell of chlorine. The carpet in the foyer, elevator, and halls had not been vacuumed in some time. Our room was adequate but we could hear a baby crying next door and kids in the hall. The noise settled down around 11:00 but began again at 6 am. We were using Hilton points and were told in the morning that breakfast was not included. We will not be returning.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank Katie L
Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Dear Katie,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I'd like to apologize for the noise issues that you encountered during your stay with us. When you come to a hotel you're expecting to get a great night's sleep and unfortunately we were not able to provide you with that. Again, I thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. Please contact me at 541-741-4682 or ehernandez@hgispringfield.com. as I would love to the opportunity to make amends for your stay.

Langley, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

The hotel is nice and new, but because of this, the room's carpet and furniture all off-gas all horribly. If I were not on such a tight schedule I would have left for a different hotel. I would not recommend staying at this hotel at least until 2015 to allow the rooms to finish off-gassing.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Mark F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a reveiw for our property. I am sorry to hear that you did not have a great experience with us. Please contact me at ehernandez@hgispringfield.com or at 541-741-4682 I would love the opportunity to make amends for your stay and hope you give us another chance in the future.

Front Office Mananger
Medford, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

First of all, I love Springfield. It's so beautiful around here and the area isn't too big or too small. I love big cities and although this isn't a big city, the feel of it is city'ish, yet homey. : ) Secondly, I adore this hotel! One of my favorite things is, before you enter the lobby area, when you first enter the first set of automatic doors, the smell! The aroma is so lovely! I stood there for a couple seconds & inhaled it. : ) The staff were so sweet, kind, and professional. You could tell. One thing that stuck out to me was ... I was about to go up the elevator & a man walked out from one of the employee only doors, he was a worker. He was dragging a big black cart, looked like it was for laundry or linens maybe. I pressed the button to go up and when the door opened I waited for him. He politely said he would wait for the next one. Now, I wouldn't have minded him coming up even with the black cart, but you could tell that their staff probably have a way of doing things. An order. A code, whatever you want to call it. And it shows. : ) Every time I walked in and out, whoever at the front desk would smile and greet me or say goodbye if I was leaving. I didn't talk to hardly anyone on staff, but you can just tell that there's a warm vibe to them. NOW, I am a HUGE on bathrooms - I hate them for the most part. The one thing I always look at first, is the restroom. THIS RESTROOM HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF MY FAVORITES BY FAR!!! Sooooo clean, sucha cute set up, everything's in one area which I loved and it's an actual shower, not a tub. ; ) The bed is lovely! The whole room itself I love! I love the modern sorta look to it. I think it's adorable. The colors and all the decorations, I love. : ) I could go on! But I will say this, I WOULD DEFINETLEY COME BACK! I have nothing bad to say! To all the staff and everyone that helps make this hotel what it is, YOU ALL ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB and I wish you guys nothing but the BEST in the future! Jah bless!

• Stayed November 2013
Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 8 November 2013
Dear Travel2800,

Thank you SO much for the great review! We always strive to meet our guest expectations, so when we are successful, it makes our day! We hope to see you the next time your in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Have a great day !!

Seattle, Washington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Have been visiting Eugene for four years while my son was at the U of O. This was my first stay at this hotel after a recommendation from a friend. Wish I would have discovered it sooner! Great lobby, room, and staff. Will definitely come back.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Dear Trip Advisor Member,

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for our property.We're so glad you stayed with us, and that you'll choose us again in the future.

Beaverton, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 October 2013

Very clean lobby, rooms and hallways. Courteous, helpful staff who went out of their way to accommodate our group get-together in the lounge. Pool is too small for even short laps but great from small children. Nice hot tub and exercise room. Comfortable beds!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to write such a lovely review, Joyce A.We're so glad you stayed with us, and we hope to see you next time your in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Front Office Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene
The Valley River Inn
The Valley River Inn
#4 of 34 in Eugene

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield? Share your experiences!