“Don't let the brand name fool you.”

Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
GreenLeadersBronze level
Waldport, United States
“Don't let the brand name fool you.”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

For the Hilton name and the price of the room, I was sorely disappointed in the quality of the bed and amenities. The bed gave me a bad back; terrible Keurig coffee; sandpaper for toilet paper; no or bad fan in the bathroom. However, the staff was quite nice.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo

2 Thank Susan S
Esmeralda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Susan S,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with us via TripAdvisor. We appreciate your honest input on the comfort and appointment of our guestrooms and we will use your comments as we continue to evolve our guests' experience moving forward. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction. I would very much like to speak to you to personally apologize for the experience you had during your stay. If you would be so kind as to contact me at 541-741-4682. I would love the opportunity to make amends for your stay.

Esmeralda Hernandez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Sherwod, United States
Reviewed 16 March 2014

great hotel....great service...would love to stay in a hotel like this everywhere.....awesome experience...perfect location off freeway and big comfy rooms....have stayed at many hotels and really loved this one !!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear Christopher T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm happy to hear that you had an awesome experience. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield.

Lacey, United States
Reviewed 14 March 2014

First time I stayed at this hotel. I loved it. Very clean. Awesome staff. Would stay here again. Lots of construction going on around the area but was able to manage to get around. Close to all the places I needed to travel. Only additional thing I could ask for was "non-pork" alternatives for breakfast.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Angela R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm glad to hear that you had a great stay and you experience great service. We hope to see you in the future.

Have a great day !

Boston, United States
Reviewed 14 March 2014

I would like to recommend this hotel, because it is a family oriented hotel, and it is a sanctuary for business. The hotel is always clean, and all the staff members are polite, great, professional, and they are always at your service. Moreover, the lobby is really nice, and the breakfast is great. Don't hesitate to book this hotel, I guarantee you that you will love it.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Kevin L,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm glad that you experience great service and you enjoyed our lobby. Thank you for recommending us. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed one night at this hotel. I had room 508. Check in was fast and the front desk staff was fast and super friendly. The room was spotless clean and very large. With king size bed, desk and large chair. Hotel was quiet and everything was clean and neat. I did not eat but the breakfast area was nicely set up and from the looks it looked great. This was 3-4 time staying at this hotel and I will stay there again. Eugene does not have a huge amount of good hotel, alot of chains but this hotel is a stand out. I stay at many hotels and I highly recommend this hotel, you cannot go wrong.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TRavlerbarry
Dear TRavlerbarry.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review for our property. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our guestrooms and experience fast and friendly service at the front desk. Thank you for all of you great comments, we appreciate your loyalty. See you next time you are in the area.

Roseburg, Oregon
Reviewed 6 March 2014

As noted by others, just off I-5, easy to get to. Quiet room, great bed. Had a good nights sleep. Attentive staff, said it would be no problem to extend a day, if my wife was not released from a local hospital. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: I was on the east side away from the freeway.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Dear Dave_M_USA,

Thank you for taking time to write such a wonderful review. I 'm glad to hear you enjoyed our wonderful beds and that you experience great hospitality. Thank you for all your lovely comments. Hope to see you the next time you are in the area.

Richmond, Canada
Reviewed 5 March 2014

All HGIs are good, but this one was exceptional. Room, staff and location were great and food in restaurant was outstanding -- and the wine was reasonably priced, and excellent.
Overall, the best of a really good chain of hotels.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear novascotiakate,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm so happy to hear that you had outstanding service. Glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our restaurant. Thank you so much for your lovely comments. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Esmeralda Hernandez
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene
Valley River Inn
Valley River Inn
#4 of 34 in Eugene

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield? Share your experiences!