“Customer service”

GreenLeadersBronze level
Prineville, United States
“Customer service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 May 2014

Allowed me to check in early so I didn't have to haul my luggage with me to doctor appts. Room was great and accommodated me on the day of my surgery with a shuttle to the hospital. Very good service.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 23 May 2014
Dear Sandra W,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm very happy to hear that we were able to accommodate an early check in. We certainly hope to see you the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Thank you !

Esmeralda Hernandez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
EUGENE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

best stay ever in a hotel-staff was amazing and everyone helping us make our program work The rooms were great and no matter what i needed the staff heard me out and made it happen -we have a program that had over 100 people attending and everything went perfect. The hotel was amazing with the prep details.

1 Thank TAMARA N
Dear Tamara N.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm happy to hear that everything for your event went great. The service you experience is something our team strives for everyday and I'm glad that you were able to experience it . We certainly hope to see you the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Santa Rosa, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

Nice place, except room 512 is very noisy with the constant loud humming and high pitch of hotel electrical service equipment. Of course, it's even more noticable at night when you 'try' to sleep. Clean, nice linens, towels and amenities. I missed not having a heat lamp for after showering.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Robert A
Dear Robert A,

Thank you for taking the time t write a review for our property. I'm very sorry that room 512 was noisy. I will certainly have maintenance look into this room. Please let me know if we can do anything for you for the inconvenience of the noise. You can reach me at 541-741-4682.
We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to make this right for you.

Chino Hills, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

We stay here every time we are in Eugene, which is a few times a year. It is a great hotel. Very friendly and very clean... We recommend it to all our friends who come to the area. Great location to restaurants and it is close to University of Oregon. We go to events there all the time...

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Cary G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm very happy to hear that you had a great stay. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends and family. I hope that we have the honor of hosted you and your family the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Seattle, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

I normally stay at Hilton brand hotels for work and I have to say that I prefer this Hilton Garden to the regular Hilton. It's very clean and comfortable, free internet included with the reasonable room rate. Great value for business traveler.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Esmeralda H, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 12 May 2014
Dear Sherry I,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I want to said that we appreciate your loyalty and I'm happy to hear that you enjoy your stay. We look forward to your next stay with us.

Have a great day !

Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014

I try to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn when I visit Eugene. The hotel is newer so the rooms are nicely furnished (including a nice pod style coffee maker). The on property restaurant is decent, including the breakfast, which is part of many of the nightly packages. This property is a safe bet.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Esmeralda H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear rocky-mtn-way,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed our Keurig brewer system that are in very room. We hope we get to host you in the future.

Turlock, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Newer clean hotel. Easy on and off highway 5. Big lobby with plenty of seating. Complementary wifi and coffee. Nice pool with small workout room with dumb bells and a few tread mills. Can't beat the price just over $110 per night.

Dear David M,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our property. I'm happy to hear that you had a great stay. We hope to see you the next time you are in the Eugene/Springfield area.

Thanks !

Esmeralda Hernandez
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Comfort Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene
The Valley River Inn
The Valley River Inn
#5 of 34 in Eugene

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield? Share your experiences!