“Best frozen yoghurt”

Description: yogurt self serve shop
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Best frozen yoghurt”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Excelent yoghurt, all Simpson's around. The town from where Matt Groening use for the Simpson and the tribute of the owner of the shop,

• Visited June 2013

“Just another yogurt shop”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Smaller than most yogurt shops with an insistence upon handing out vacation bible school and other religious pamphlets.

Visited October 2013
Springfield, Oregon, United States
“This place has good yogurt, but the service was scary”
Reviewed 9 June 2013

We brought the kids in for some yogurt, and the owner guy was so loud that he scared my kids and us a little. He seems excited about his business, but needs to tone it down a bit IMO. About a month later, my kids went in alone, and they were given Christian materials to consider. I really didn't appreciate that as my kids just wanted ice cream and not to find a new spiritual path.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great concept”
Reviewed 26 July 2012 via mobile

This place has a really good thing going for it as there are no other frozen yogurt shops in Springfield, besides in the mall. Lots of cool toppings to add, it's a fun treat for kids AND adults! Unfortunately, we must have caught the owner on a bad day. My son was using their "complimentary" hand sanitizer, and he must have squirted it one time too much. The man behind counter (owner) snapped at my son loudly and rudely making him terrified! He started crying so we left and haven't been back! It's too bad that one experience can ruin it, but my son never wants to go again.

Eugene
“Great treats, great owners, great price.”
Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in and after chatting with the person helping us for an hour we found out he was the owner. Super personable, a must visit for a cold treat.