“Good but $$$” 4 of 5 bubbles

Five Guys Burger and Fries
Ranked #9 of 174 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Graham, Washington
“Good but $$$”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2013

Never been to a Five Guys before but while on a business trip last week I decided I'd give it a shot. The place is pretty cool, they have free peanuts and signs everywhere showing all the reviews and rewards they have won. The Fries are really good and the burger was good as well, but I was surprised at how expensive it was to get a Burger,a large fries and a drink. I think it cost me about $14. I'd say the burger was comparable maybe a little better than a Red Robin Chilies, or most other sit down restaurants but the price being the same I think I'd have preferred to go to a more formal place and paid $2 more to have a better atmosphere. I enjoyed my food and can see why there has been some hype about this place as the burgers are better than a Mc'ds, burger king, or just about any fast food joint but for the price i guess i compare it to a restaurant. On my way out I saw a Jimmy Johns afross the street and wished I had gone there and got a meal for $9 and saved $5 and I would have felt better about not eating 1500 calories at Five Guys. It was still good food so it gets 4 stars but I'd give it 3.75 if I could

Visited July 2013

Eugene, Oregon
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

We all know by now that a burger with the bun and fries are unhealthy. I had no business being there as a diabetic but I succombed to a cheat day. This place has delicious burger's and fries. I wish I hadn't tried it! Haha

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Eugene, Oregon
“Pretty good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2013

We ate here for lunch for the first time. The cashier was really nice and helped us order since we didn't know the process. The burgers were very good, although I wouldn't call them "the best" as they do. Their fries were good too but also not the best. They were a bit overpriced in my opinion. We'd eat here again but not somewhere I'd go all the time.

Visited April 2013
Eugene, Oregon, United States
“Super Greasy and kinda gross”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2013

Took the family out since we heard a lot of hoopla for this place. first, very expensive for what you get and second the food was greasy and subpar. Will not be going back.

Visited December 2012
“melt in your mouth”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2013

my daughter loves the peanuts, i love the homemade fries with mayo an ketchup, a bit pricey but worth it, every burger you get to add as many toppings...............................................................

1 Thank Christina M