“Awesome, fresh, healthy!”

Lee's Mongolian Grill
Ranked #74 of 182 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 May 2014 via mobile

First experience with Mongolian grill - and it was awesome! For a very reasonable price you fill a bowl with anything you'd like - chicken, pork, beef, shrimp, and a ton of veggies. Choose from about 10 sauces and they grill it up for you, delicious! You can go back for another bowl but I doubt many people do because the first portion is so large! Side of egg flower soup was delicious! If I had one of these places near me I would go all the time!

Reviewed 14 April 2014

Service was really great, everything was clean, nice atmosphere, everything on the food bar was fresh, with lots of choices. Plenty of beverage choices as well. Great value.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

Lets start with the first visit. When Lee's first open it was not a positive experience. They had a grinder close to the grill to sharpen the cooking tools. Not acceptable at all. I was concerned about metal fragments in my food. The service was marginal. Second visit many months later, my son invited me to Lee's. I was hesitant to return, but happy I did. No grinder in sight and the service was OUTSTANDING. Food was cooked perfectly. Opening a business the owner needs to work out the kinks and Lee's has stepped up to the plate. (no pun intended) The exceptional waitress told me that they are expanding to Coburg road area soon. I wish them much success and would recommend Lee's to all.

Reviewed 17 March 2013

Don't go. They are dishonest and misleading. Whatever you do don't buy the groupon. 10 bucks for 20, but they don't honor it. They give you a voucher for another visit. We walked out after a very frustrating visit with the so called manager. We checked out the food first and it wasn't that special anyway. Don't go there are other restaurants you can depend on.

1  Thank spelkey56
Reviewed 28 January 2013

I was surprised to read the negative reviews, I actually love this place! I eat here pretty regularly, and have never received poor customer service, mixed up food or anything like that. My only gripe is the last couple times I went they were out of broccoli, but they were pretty nice about it and my plate was still yummy. I also noticed the bathrooms are always clean, which is a pet peeve of mine so I was happy with that. I will continue going back!