Quality Inn & Suites
  • Pool
Village Inn(Springfield)
US$105
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbest featurewafflesthird floorwould stay here againbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastking bednice stayclean roomseasy accessroad tripsamanthaeugenefreewaymaintenancefrig
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We thought this address was going to be "Eugene" but it turned out to be "Springfield." The two cities run into each other. Thus, our GPS had a problem at first. When we were near the hotel, we again wondered where it was. It is right next to the Hilton Hotel. Just go a bit further down the same street. For dinner, you do have to get back in the car and find a place. There are several near by.

Our room was a "standard" one. It had everything we needed, but it was very cozy without a lot of room to move about. We did have a microwave, refrigerator, etc. It all fit in the space. Breakfast was o.k. and the value was great. It is fine for a one night stop and close to the freeway.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

To Our Valued Guest,

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review about your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feed back. Did you know we have 12 different types of rooms here at the Quality Inn & Suites - Springfield? We have large, three bedroom suites as well as our more cozy Queen rooms. We try our best to make each guest as comfortable as can be. I hope on your next stay we get the chance to show you some of our other types of rooms that are clean, affordable and spacious since your stay this time was a little tight. Thank you for your kind words about the staff here at the hotel. We strive towards being the most welcoming staff you'll meet when traveling.There are several restaurants close by and I hope you were able to get some good recommendations from our front desk staff. We love telling people about the great area our hotel is in!

Again, thank you for your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you into the area on your next trip!

All the best,

Reviewed 7 November 2013

Clean, good rates, and awesome staff!! Nicole helped me so much and although I thanked her many times, I wonder if she knew how much she really saved me? I hope so! I enjoyed my stay there and will be going back for another job in 3 weeks and will be staying @ the Quality Inn again. I highly recommend it!

Sabrina B.

Room Tip: I loved looking out over the pool!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

To Our Valued Guest,
Thank you so much for taking an extra moment to review your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear about your stay and that Nichole was able to help you out so much while you were visiting the area! I'll be sure to share your review with Nichole so she knows you appreciated the extra help. We always try to go above and beyond to make sure our guests have everything they need while they are staying with us! I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel the next time you are traveling into the area!

Thanks Again,

Reviewed 30 October 2013

I've been using this hotel fo 14yrs. I stay 1 to 2 nights every other week. The staff here is very professional and eager to help me with anything I require. I recomend this Quality Inn highly. It is located right off I-5. There are many resturaunts close by, a mall and movie theater. Good Wi-Fi signal, great assortment of cable channels + HBO.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Hi Ed!
Thank you so much for your wonderful review and for your continued patronage. We always love seeing our regular guests each time they stay with us! Have you heard about our upcoming upgrades? Executive work desks and 40" flat screen TVs are going into every room, great for business travelers like yourself! Look forward to seeing our new look in spring! Thanks again!

Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 29 October 2013

My husband and his mother stayed her for a visit with family in October. They said the hotel was very nice, the rooms very comfortable and the staff very nice. Breakfast was a added bonus and they loved it.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so much for your recent stay and your wonderful review. We work very hard to provide every guest with a perfect stay so your feedback greatly appreciated! We hope to see you and your family again on your next trip to the Eugene/Springfield area.

Reviewed 19 October 2013

This hotel is right off I-5 in Springfield, Oregon. The rooms are very comfortable, good beds, excellent wifi signal and the breakfast was very nice. There are restaurants nearby and its also close to a large mall. The staff were very helpful. I would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2013

To Our Most Valued Guest
Thank you so much for staying with us on while you were in the Eugene/Springfield area. I am so glad our staff was able to take care of you when you were in need of some help. Our goal here is to make your stay with us like your home away from home, and I am glad we did that for you. We hope to see you again next time you come to Springfield!

Warmest Regards,