“My Heroes!!!”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place is awesome. After traveling many hours, I got to Springfield only to find the original hotel I booked (on another unnamed site) was horrible. Booked a non smoking and didn't get it, the room smelled horrible, the walls were filthy and there were gang symbols on the walls as we stepped off the elevator!! Yikes!!!

We literally grabbed all of our stuff, got a refund and began the daunting task of finding another room on a particularly busy weekend here in Springfield Oregon.

Came to here to Quality Inn and the front desk staff (Todd & Ean) were the absolute heroes of the day and actually my whole trip!! They got us a room for 5 nights, with all our special requests and did so with a smile on their faces and complete patience with our exhausted, road weary and hungry selves!!
These guys rocked!! The room is awesome and we are soooo grateful that this trip didn't end up being a disaster!!!
Thank you Todd and Ean for saving our bacon(s)!!! :D

Room Tip: Suites are best!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you so very much for your thoughtful review! I'm so sorry to hear about the not so great start to your trip. I'm very happy to hear that Ean and Todd were able to "save your bacon" and get you and your family all settled into one of our terrific rooms for your stay. They are quite the dynamic duo and as with all the staff here, will always try not only to meet your needs, but exceed them. Again, thank you for the review and I hope we get to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Rooms have been recently updated. Staff was very friendly - stayed there the night before an early flight out of Eugene. Rooms were decent - clean and well kept. It was good for a quick night's stay, as it was near tons of restaurants and the mall. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you so very much for taking a moment to write a review about your recent stay here with us. We truly appreciate it! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I do hope we get to welcome you back into the area again very soon.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I reserved a room for our daughter's graduate school graduation from U of O. By the time we started looking for rooms, most places were filled. I found the Quality Inn in Springfield and booked it. Although the room price was extremely high based upon demand, we had to stay somewhere.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very friendly front desk manager. We were early so she had to contact the housekeeping staff to confirm our room was ready. She moved us from a smoking room to a non-smoking thank goodness.

The room was quite small. With a queen size bed, dresser, wardrobe, desk, and table set, the room was too full. We ended up moving the table from the walkway to in front of the wardrobe to allow normal movement. The room was fairly clean and so was the bathroom. The room was on the third floor overlooking the parking lot and neighboring hotel.

Even with the limited supply of hotels available, I did book the Quality Inn knowing I could enjoy relaxing in a heated pool after a long drive from California. When I went down to explore the gym and pool area, I learned that the pool was closed for remodeling and would not be open for another week. This definitely disappointed me.

Our stay was uneventful. The staff was all pleasant. The room was clean. Other than the size of the room, the extremely high price, and the closed pool, it served its purpose. I would stay here again, as I am a member of their loyalty club, but would not pay that high of a price again.

Thanks

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel. I truly appreciate your thoughts and comments regarding your stay. Summer in Eugene can be very tricky to find a hotel with all the events the area hosts. Our single queen rooms are quite cozy but for a traveler just looking for a quick place to sleep before heading back out on the road, it seems to be perfect. We do have 12 different types of rooms here though, which range any where from accommodating one to two people in our queen rooms, to accommodating up to eight in our Family Suites. We always do our best to find the right fit for each of our guests. Also I would like to apologize for our pool being closed, we were expecting to have the remodel completed much earlier and unfortunately, things just ended up taking longer than we expected. The remodel has been completed and our pool is now back open to all of our guests!
I truly hope you give us another chance to serve you and welcome you back into the Eugene/Springfield area. Again, thank you so very much for your thoughts.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Ok first the bad. 1 the pool was closed and it was June and second no Strawberry jelly with breakfast. Yeah really there was nothing else bad about this place. We came around graduation time for the U of O so most hotels sold out (this explains the jelly issue) and after speaking to several other front desk clerks crabby attitudes the folks here were so nice and pleasant! Special thanks and way to go to Todd, Becky and Candice! You three are fantastic! The rooms were VERY clean! And the breakfast was yummy. We enjoyed our stay so much the first time that we came back for another stay within a few days! Different room yet still great!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for your thoughtful comments about your stay with us. I am terribly sorry about the issues you encountered while staying with us. We were just finishing up our pool expansion project which is why the pool area was closed. I'm happy to report that the project has been completed and our pool is now open with a great new pool deck for more guests to relax at! Although the issues with no jelly with our breakfast, is quite unfortunate, we always do our best to prepare for our busier times and stock up on all items, I'm so sorry we had the the jelly issue. It has been corrected as well and there is plenty of jelly for breakfast toast. Thank you so much for your comment regarding the staff, they all try very hard each day to make every guest feel welcome and have a memorable experience. I'll be sure to share your thoughts with Todd, Becky, and Candace! I hope we get to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We came to Eugene for U of O graduation. Every place in Eugene was sold out with extortion rates (why not). So we looked in Springfield, and we were very satisfied with this choice. Friendly staff, nice room, good breakfast. Just wish it was closer to Eugene.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you so much for writing a review about your stay with us! We truly appreciate your comments and thoughts you shared with other travelers. We too wish we could be a little closer to the University to make things a little more convenient for our guests in town for any and all events happening at University of Oregon. We are just one exit north of Eugene, and about 10 minutes away from the University, which does allow us a little extra space and the ability to get guests into a great room at an affordable price when other hotels closer to the University are already sold out or asking for higher rates for the location. Thank you again and I"m looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back into the area.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had gone to Eugene for our sons college graduation . The hotel rooms were pleasant and clean but what made the stay better was the amazing staff! From the house keepers Candace and Patti to Ian,Tia , Becky , Todd and my favorite Terry . Thank You all for wonderful service , outstanding breakfast and afternoon cookies. A special thanks to Terry for cleaning after my shenanigans ! We will defiantly return to this hotel in the future. Marina Sandberg

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Hi There! Thank you so much for writing a review about your recent stay with us. First, let me say Congratulations to you and your son for the recent graduation! How exciting! I 'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and so many of our staff members were able to impress you while you were visiting the area. I'll be sure to share your kind words with all of them as reinforcement to continue on with their wonderful ways! Thank you again and I hope we get to welcome you back some time soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Leslie is awesome. I am a regular at this hotel and let me tell you they have the best staff ever. I'm a day sleeper and when I came in one morning there where no rooms clean and housekeeping wouldn't be in for a while. Leslie offered to clean a room for me so I could get some much needed rest. Thanks again Leslie

• Stayed: June 2014

Hi! We are so happy you had a moment to write a quick review about your stay with us, and to hear how Leslie helped you out recently! She is quite amazing and always helping out all over the hotel. Thank you again for your thoughtful review. I'll be sure to share it with Leslie! We are looking forward to having you back next week!