“Courteous & Responsive Staff”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Portland, Oregon
“Courteous & Responsive Staff”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great place to stay with great staff. The front desk staff was responsive and friendly which I appreciated Todd and Ean for helping me resolve a issue with my account, much appreciated, Thank You. Also, I appreciate the house keepings response to my needs during my stay, thanks to Patti who made sure I was taken care of and Terry who was profoundly responsive to a few of my needs with some maintenance inquiries. Again, I appreciated the staff and look forward to returning my next visit.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West Side are Quieter
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you so much for your wonderful review about your stay with here at the Quality Inn & Suites. The entire team here strives each day to make sure every guest feels welcome and at home. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire staff to encourage them in their daily efforts. Thank you very much again, and we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Alaina Harrison

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Korean first
Puyallup, Washington
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My job keeps me on the road three nights a week. I stay in four main hotels in the pacific northwest. The people at The Quality Inn & Suites in Sprinfield, Oregon are the best staff (Ean,Tia, and Todd) I have come into contact with. They are all very knowlegable, friendly, accomadating, and relaible. They always make sure I have everything I need for my stay, and make me feel at home here. There are a few other people on the staff, but these three are the ones I have the most contact with(forgive me if I didn't mention you by name) I would strongly recomending this hotel if your travels bring you to Eugene/Springfield Or.
Thanks, Ed

Room Tip: Third floor rooms with valted ceilings are very open and spacious.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hi Ed!
Thank you so much for your kind review! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to let other travelers know about your stay. I happy to hear that our team here can make each of your stays comfortable and welcoming. We are so happy to be a home away from home for you. I am sure Ean, Todd and Tia are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Harrison, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week, arriving early for a family reunion. The accessible room met our needs nicely. Our room had a common wall with the elevator and stair well, yet we heard no sound from either. The room was huge, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly: Terry took care of a minor maintenance issue promptly; housekeeping did a great job not only in our room but in every public area we saw. Todd and Ean at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The extensive breakfast each morning was fresh and tasty. Over thirty members of our extended family stayed here. The only complaint I heard is that an earlier guest did not vacate an accessible room in time for another member of our group to stay in it

Room Tip: No one in our party expressed dissatisfaction with their room. Book early!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review regarding your family's stay with us! I am so happy to hear that such a large group of you had an great stay with us! Ean, Todd and Terry are all great team members and we just adore them here at and I'm glad they were able to assist your needs so conveniently. I truly hope we get to welcome you all back the next time you are in the area!

Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place is awesome. After traveling many hours, I got to Springfield only to find the original hotel I booked (on another unnamed site) was horrible. Booked a non smoking and didn't get it, the room smelled horrible, the walls were filthy and there were gang symbols on the walls as we stepped off the elevator!! Yikes!!!

We literally grabbed all of our stuff, got a refund and began the daunting task of finding another room on a particularly busy weekend here in Springfield Oregon.

Came to here to Quality Inn and the front desk staff (Todd & Ean) were the absolute heroes of the day and actually my whole trip!! They got us a room for 5 nights, with all our special requests and did so with a smile on their faces and complete patience with our exhausted, road weary and hungry selves!!
These guys rocked!! The room is awesome and we are soooo grateful that this trip didn't end up being a disaster!!!
Thank you Todd and Ean for saving our bacon(s)!!! :D

Room Tip: Suites are best!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you so very much for your thoughtful review! I'm so sorry to hear about the not so great start to your trip. I'm very happy to hear that Ean and Todd were able to "save your bacon" and get you and your family all settled into one of our terrific rooms for your stay. They are quite the dynamic duo and as with all the staff here, will always try not only to meet your needs, but exceed them. Again, thank you for the review and I hope we get to welcome you back again soon!

Lebanon, Missouri
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Rooms have been recently updated. Staff was very friendly - stayed there the night before an early flight out of Eugene. Rooms were decent - clean and well kept. It was good for a quick night's stay, as it was near tons of restaurants and the mall. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Thank you so very much for taking a moment to write a review about your recent stay here with us. We truly appreciate it! I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I do hope we get to welcome you back into the area again very soon.

Davis, California
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I reserved a room for our daughter's graduate school graduation from U of O. By the time we started looking for rooms, most places were filled. I found the Quality Inn in Springfield and booked it. Although the room price was extremely high based upon demand, we had to stay somewhere.

Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very friendly front desk manager. We were early so she had to contact the housekeeping staff to confirm our room was ready. She moved us from a smoking room to a non-smoking thank goodness.

The room was quite small. With a queen size bed, dresser, wardrobe, desk, and table set, the room was too full. We ended up moving the table from the walkway to in front of the wardrobe to allow normal movement. The room was fairly clean and so was the bathroom. The room was on the third floor overlooking the parking lot and neighboring hotel.

Even with the limited supply of hotels available, I did book the Quality Inn knowing I could enjoy relaxing in a heated pool after a long drive from California. When I went down to explore the gym and pool area, I learned that the pool was closed for remodeling and would not be open for another week. This definitely disappointed me.

Our stay was uneventful. The staff was all pleasant. The room was clean. Other than the size of the room, the extremely high price, and the closed pool, it served its purpose. I would stay here again, as I am a member of their loyalty club, but would not pay that high of a price again.

Thanks

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 30 June 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review of our hotel. I truly appreciate your thoughts and comments regarding your stay. Summer in Eugene can be very tricky to find a hotel with all the events the area hosts. Our single queen rooms are quite cozy but for a traveler just looking for a quick place to sleep before heading back out on the road, it seems to be perfect. We do have 12 different types of rooms here though, which range any where from accommodating one to two people in our queen rooms, to accommodating up to eight in our Family Suites. We always do our best to find the right fit for each of our guests. Also I would like to apologize for our pool being closed, we were expecting to have the remodel completed much earlier and unfortunately, things just ended up taking longer than we expected. The remodel has been completed and our pool is now back open to all of our guests!
I truly hope you give us another chance to serve you and welcome you back into the Eugene/Springfield area. Again, thank you so very much for your thoughts.

Lead, South Dakota
Reviewed 22 June 2014

Ok first the bad. 1 the pool was closed and it was June and second no Strawberry jelly with breakfast. Yeah really there was nothing else bad about this place. We came around graduation time for the U of O so most hotels sold out (this explains the jelly issue) and after speaking to several other front desk clerks crabby attitudes the folks here were so nice and pleasant! Special thanks and way to go to Todd, Becky and Candice! You three are fantastic! The rooms were VERY clean! And the breakfast was yummy. We enjoyed our stay so much the first time that we came back for another stay within a few days! Different room yet still great!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so very much for your thoughtful comments about your stay with us. I am terribly sorry about the issues you encountered while staying with us. We were just finishing up our pool expansion project which is why the pool area was closed. I'm happy to report that the project has been completed and our pool is now open with a great new pool deck for more guests to relax at! Although the issues with no jelly with our breakfast, is quite unfortunate, we always do our best to prepare for our busier times and stock up on all items, I'm so sorry we had the the jelly issue. It has been corrected as well and there is plenty of jelly for breakfast toast. Thank you so much for your comment regarding the staff, they all try very hard each day to make every guest feel welcome and have a memorable experience. I'll be sure to share your thoughts with Todd, Becky, and Candace! I hope we get to welcome you back again soon!

Alaina Harrison
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Comfort Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Springfield
Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield
Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!