“A great place”

Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Elkhart, Indiana
“A great place”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This is what I have come to expect from a Quality Inn. Fast check in with a friendly and helpful staff. A spacious clean and comfortable room, a hot breakfast that includes more than waffles toast and juice
, and all at a reasonable rate.
I was very impressed with this hotel.

Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 21 July 2014
Thank you so much for your review. It is always nice to hear what guests thought about their stay so we can make improvements where it's needed, and cheer on the staff for the job well done. Your review will be shared with the entire team here to encourage their daily efforts to make each guests stay memorable and not only meet their expectations, but exceed them. Thank you again and I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Alaina Harrison

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Korean first
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

Quality Inn is located next to many restaurants and food places, as well as wal mart, the mall, and other stores. Upon entering the hotel, you can immediately tell it's very clean and welcoming. The front desk staff were nice. Patti made sure we had the extra blankets we requested, and had an awesome attitude! (Thank you Patti!)
During Breakfast, which was delicious, I had spilled coffee all over the floor and Terry offered to clean it with no hesitation.
I highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be back again!

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hi There!
Thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review about your stay with us. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Patti and Terry are just a couple of the great team members we have here and I'm very happy to hear that they were able to help you out. Again, thank you very much for your kind review and I'm looking forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We were down in Springfield for the 14A Oregon State fastpitch softball championships. We were the first to check in for our team. We were directed to a room with just a king bed for 3 of us. Our reservation said 2 queens. When I went back to the front desk, we told Ean the issue and he made it right! We were switched to an unbelievable room (kitchen, living room, 2 bathrooms, 3 flatscreen t.v.'s and 2 bedrooms) since a 2 queen room wasn't available. He went out of his way to make our team feel special. We were able to use a conference room for a pizza dinner at no extra charge. He made sure that the girls had freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. I just can't say enough about the amazing customer service we received from him. Overall the hotel was just ok, but our experience there was the best!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to write a review about your stay with us. Ean is most certainly one of our super stars we have here and I'm so glad to see that he was able to make your stay a memorable one. I will be sure to share your review with him to make sure he knows his efforts are appreciated. I do hope we get to welcome you back the next time your team is in the area.

Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great place to stay with great staff. The front desk staff was responsive and friendly which I appreciated Todd and Ean for helping me resolve a issue with my account, much appreciated, Thank You. Also, I appreciate the house keepings response to my needs during my stay, thanks to Patti who made sure I was taken care of and Terry who was profoundly responsive to a few of my needs with some maintenance inquiries. Again, I appreciated the staff and look forward to returning my next visit.

Room Tip: Rooms on the West Side are Quieter
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Thank you so much for your wonderful review about your stay with here at the Quality Inn & Suites. The entire team here strives each day to make sure every guest feels welcome and at home. I will be sure to share your kind words with the entire staff to encourage them in their daily efforts. Thank you very much again, and we are looking forward to the opportunity to welcome you back the next time you are in the area.

Puyallup, Washington
Reviewed 16 July 2014

My job keeps me on the road three nights a week. I stay in four main hotels in the pacific northwest. The people at The Quality Inn & Suites in Sprinfield, Oregon are the best staff (Ean,Tia, and Todd) I have come into contact with. They are all very knowlegable, friendly, accomadating, and relaible. They always make sure I have everything I need for my stay, and make me feel at home here. There are a few other people on the staff, but these three are the ones I have the most contact with(forgive me if I didn't mention you by name) I would strongly recomending this hotel if your travels bring you to Eugene/Springfield Or.
Thanks, Ed

Room Tip: Third floor rooms with valted ceilings are very open and spacious.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Hi Ed!
Thank you so much for your kind review! We truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to let other travelers know about your stay. I happy to hear that our team here can make each of your stays comfortable and welcoming. We are so happy to be a home away from home for you. I am sure Ean, Todd and Tia are all looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Harrison, Tennessee
Reviewed 14 July 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a week, arriving early for a family reunion. The accessible room met our needs nicely. Our room had a common wall with the elevator and stair well, yet we heard no sound from either. The room was huge, clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly: Terry took care of a minor maintenance issue promptly; housekeeping did a great job not only in our room but in every public area we saw. Todd and Ean at the front desk were friendly and helpful. The extensive breakfast each morning was fresh and tasty. Over thirty members of our extended family stayed here. The only complaint I heard is that an earlier guest did not vacate an accessible room in time for another member of our group to stay in it

Room Tip: No one in our party expressed dissatisfaction with their room. Book early!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Thank you so much for your recent review regarding your family's stay with us! I am so happy to hear that such a large group of you had an great stay with us! Ean, Todd and Terry are all great team members and we just adore them here at and I'm glad they were able to assist your needs so conveniently. I truly hope we get to welcome you all back the next time you are in the area!

Springfield, Oregon
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This place is awesome. After traveling many hours, I got to Springfield only to find the original hotel I booked (on another unnamed site) was horrible. Booked a non smoking and didn't get it, the room smelled horrible, the walls were filthy and there were gang symbols on the walls as we stepped off the elevator!! Yikes!!!

We literally grabbed all of our stuff, got a refund and began the daunting task of finding another room on a particularly busy weekend here in Springfield Oregon.

Came to here to Quality Inn and the front desk staff (Todd & Ean) were the absolute heroes of the day and actually my whole trip!! They got us a room for 5 nights, with all our special requests and did so with a smile on their faces and complete patience with our exhausted, road weary and hungry selves!!
These guys rocked!! The room is awesome and we are soooo grateful that this trip didn't end up being a disaster!!!
Thank you Todd and Ean for saving our bacon(s)!!! :D

Room Tip: Suites are best!!!
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 9 July 2014
Thank you so very much for your thoughtful review! I'm so sorry to hear about the not so great start to your trip. I'm very happy to hear that Ean and Todd were able to "save your bacon" and get you and your family all settled into one of our terrific rooms for your stay. They are quite the dynamic duo and as with all the staff here, will always try not only to meet your needs, but exceed them. Again, thank you for the review and I hope we get to welcome you back again soon!

Alaina Harrison
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Comfort Suites
Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Springfield
Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield
Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!