Quality Inn & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
Comfort Suites(Springfield)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbest featurewafflesthird floorwould stay here againbiscuits and gravyfree breakfastking bednice stayclean roomseasy accessroad tripsamanthaeugenefreewaymaintenancefrig
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2014

We where checked in after a long day between our wedding and the travel to get here. When we arrived we we where pleased with how lively and personable front desk employee Ean was. What a blessing to end a already great day.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Bfritch
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a review about us! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Also, thank you for the kind words regarding Ean. I will definitely make sure he gets a chance to see these comments and we hope to see you again in the future real soon!

Reviewed 6 August 2014

I've stayed at this Quality Inn several times in the past month due to my husband's surgeries at the nearby Sacred Heart Medical Center, and will definitely stay again. It's served as my "home away from home" while in the Eugene/Springfield area!
I was welcomed by Todd and Ean at the front desk and check-in was a breeze. They kept the smiles and warm chocolate chip cookies coming during my entire stay.
Each room I stayed in was immaculate; my favorite stays featured a king bed, with a cushy chair with ottoman to put my feet up on, a separate desk and chair, microwave, mini fridge, flat screen tv, hair dryer, and free, reliable internet service.
Tia, the front desk manager, was sunny and helpful, and arranged to offer me the "hospital rate." Rebecca was great, too.
Each morning for breakfast, I chose from quite a spread: good coffee, juices, scrambled eggs, link sausages, waffles, cereals, fruit, pastries and muffins, and even biscuits and gravy! Leslie(?) kept the dining room clean and well-stocked. Occasionally the breakfast room was packed-- then I'd take my breakfast either in the lobby or up to my room, via the elevator and enclosed hallways. Nice.
The outdoor pool was pristine and very refreshing during the summer heat of August.
When I had an issue with the toilet backing up, Terry, the maintenance person, saw to it and repaired it. He also left me a personal note apologizing for any inconvenience. Very professional.
Very nearby is the Gateway Mall, with many stores and two theaters. Many restaurants are in this area as well.
Overall: Great "quality" and value. I highly recommend this hotel.
Tip: Rooms on the second and third floor are much quieter than those on the ground floor. Also: When this property is fully booked, finding a parking place can be tricky after around 7 PM.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank KeyOnTheCoast
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with my staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Again, thank you very much for your kind words and we are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in town.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

We walked in very tired last night from a long drive. Ean was very pleasant, very professional, answered our questions and we were checked in fast. He offered the use of a DVD player and let us know where'er to pick up movies.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you so much for taking a moment to write about your stay with us. Ean is a terrific part of our team here and I'm happy to hear he was able to make your stay more comfortable! I will be sure to share your thoughts with him and the rest of the team to encourage them in their daily efforts to exceed our guests expectations.

Thank you so much!

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

On this road trip we decided to keep our hotel expenses as close to $100 per night as we could. The Quality Inn in Springfield was the best value for a comfortable and enjoyable evening. The pool was a relief since the weather was hot and muggy. Ean (that's Ian with an "E") was very courteous at the front desk and moved us to a room of our request. Rooms are somewhat dated, but comfortable with everything you need. The complimentary breakfast is typical, waffles, eggs, sausage, yogurt, breads, grits, etc. Good enough to get you started for the day. No hesitation coming back to the Quality Inn. It's not 5 star, but it's clean and comfortable, and the staff that we met were wonderful.

Stayed: August 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I look forward to the next opportunity to welcome you to the Eugene/Springfield area!

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Stayed a night here on our way to Seattle. The breakfast was good and the rooms were clean and comfortable. It's also located near a shopping mall with lots of stores to peruse and many restaurant choices. Very much recommend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
AlainaRHarrison, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hi There!
Thank you so much for your review. We do have quite a lot of "extras" right by the hotel. Including that mall, two theaters, and a whole bunch of restaurant! I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I do hope we get to welcome you back again soon!