“Value is just fine”

Ranked #10 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Portland, Oregon
“Value is just fine”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Im a traveling nurse on a budget,and I stayed at another more expensive hotel last week,whew it really broke my checking account,and I picked it over this one because it had continental breakfast.Well motel 6 does not have that but its just fine,I work nights and sleep days and they let me check in early,11am and room is fair and tidy,tv is antique but I don't mind.Its a nice room and Im happy to say I can afford to stay here.I am bringing my dog next time as I found pets stay free.The free breakfast was pretty awfull at other place consisting of powder eggs,and lots of other cheap stuff,,Ill go get some fruit and be fine here,a nice quiet room on 2nd floor out of direct sun for day sleeping.The staff are all friendly and proffesional,a bit chatty,but ok,no flea problem detected.People really should not have fleas on there pets,this is preventable,part of pet ownership,geez.

Room Tip: Rooms in halls running east to west are dark,if thats desirable.If you like sunshine stick w the roo...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

My daughter got stuck with me very Sick she called made our reservation , when we arrived our check in was speedy and omg the room was so clean and bed was very comfortable !!! Thank you Motel 6 you guys are awesome ... Very thankful we ended up here since I was so sick I got well rested so we could finish our road trip !

Stayed August 2014
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Ended up with dozens of flea bites while sleeping during the night. I found a few fleas in the bed the next morning so I know that they were not bed bugs, which would have been even worse. I got no apology or even concern when I informed the gal at the front desk. I did not know that this motel allows lodgers to have pets in nearly any room, which isn't good as apparently this motel can't manage pests well enough.
The linens were see-through worn, the shower cramped, and water volume from shower and sink was inadequate. I'm never doing a Motel 6 again if I can help it!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank JWillCat

Travellers are raving about these Springfield hotels

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 29 May 2014

The floors and the bathroom was dirty the beds was ok the tv couldn't get channels we were there for one night but that was enough we were just pasting through a heading back home from our trip that we had a great time having

Room Tip: The floors was very dirty and the bathroom to
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Rensley7171
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Only positive was friendly staff. Negatives were: you have to pay $2.99 per day per device for wifi. They do not have all the basic cables channels. small TV in the room, only hot water in bathroom sink (no cold water) have to go to lobby to get coffee (which stops at ten am). Only one outlet in room to pug in devices.

Room Tip: Stay at a different motel.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Christopher-version1
Ventura, California
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

We needed to be close to the hospital and have a dog friendly motel. When checking in I mentioned we were there to spend time at the hospital and Lynda (who was very polite) offered the discount that they offer foe family of hospital patients (I obtained something in writing from the hospital), so the price was GREAT! The room was very clean. Bed fine, fridge & microwave worked. Close to restaurants. Grass to walk the dog on. On Sunday morning it was super quiet in the neighborhood - great for talking a walk. Super convenient to hospital & freeway. For our needs, it was perfect! No complaints whatsoever.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
West Bountiful, Utah
Reviewed 14 December 2013

The beds were awful, woke up with a back ache every day. The day we left on 12/12/2013 they put in new mattresses as we were checking out. That's about right. Towels were so bad you felt like when you dried off, you were taking the 1st layer off. Cigarette butts outside by the rooms, that never got swept up or an ashcan outside for them to be put into. Smelled like one big ash tray. Absolutely gross! Did not love the 10.5% Lodging Fee added on! The staff was pleasant. Probably will not stay here again.

Room Tip: Don't stay here???
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank RunamukT
Motel6, Public Relations Manager at Motel 6 Eugene North - Springfield, responded to this review, 16 December 2013
Dear RunamukT, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We sincerely apologize
for your unpleasant stay. Please kindly contact our Guest Relations department so they
can have a record of your experience to help us provide you and our other guests with
better service in the future: 1-800-577-3435.