“Great hotel”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Bend, Oregon
“Great hotel”
Reviewed 18 August 2011

Great hotel, nice rooms, wireless worked really good, lots of places to eat walking distance and best of all wonderful staff!!!!!!!!! we'll be back again & again

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Central Oregon
Reviewed 27 October 2010

We stayed for two nights and liked it. The lady that checked us in was very nice. I told her that I was a light sleeper so she gave us a room on the top floor (3rd) and on the quieter side. It was the weekend, but still really quiet and with a street view. I found the bed to be really comfortable. I prefer a soft mattress so the pillow-tops made it extra comfortable. The room was clean,and with NO bugs of any type (I always look for that). The window can be opened for fresh air, which I liked. We really liked the location because it has easy access to the main highway and also because it's a short stroll to lots of food places. Sizzler was great, but I've been to better Dennys (which was right next door). I only saw one person that looked like he might be homeless, but he wasn't bothering anybody or doing anything scary so that was fine. They said there was a light breakfast by the office, but I don't eat breakfast and my husband walked up to the corner to Ihop, so I don't know what snacks they served with coffee. We will definitly stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
Bend, Oregon
Reviewed 22 July 2010

The beds were hard, front desk was rude, the high speed internet was free but down most the night, and they had a very SMALL breakfast. There was lots of noise going on outside of our room in the hallways. I had to go to my car and a homeless person came up to me and asked me for money! This made me feel very unsafe! We had booked through priceline who has a no refund policy so we had no choice but to stay. I was with my wife and we didn't complain because of how unwelcome the front desk made us feel at check in. Neither of us sleep at all because of the beds and outside noise. I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed June 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank david_lee_harris
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 14 in Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Springfield
Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield
Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene

Been to Super 8 Springfield/Eugene? Share your experiences!