“Nice one nighter....”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
Gardnerville, Nevada
“Nice one nighter....”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

We were on our way North to Canada from Nevada and stayed here for one night. The price was right and the room was comfortable. The room was large in space, with a microwave and refrigerator (good sized too)! The staff was really friendly, both when checking in and in the morning as we were checking out. Security was a plus as you need you room key to enter the hotel at all times. We a nice stay!!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
A J P, General Manager at Super 8 Springfield/Eugene, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our facility. We are glad to hear that you had a pleasant stay at our hotel while on your journey, and very happy to hear that you felt safe and comfortable while visiting. We look forward to meeting your lodging needs in the future. Thank you again

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Houston, Texas
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I have frequented Super 8 on Gateway in Springfield numerous times over the past few years. The staff are always exceptional and go above & beyond to make guests feel comfortable without fail. This particular property is always clean and well maintained. My latest stay involved a family member in hospice. Not only did my stay become open ended, I was treated with kindness and respect from the entire staff: housekeeping kept my room clean and cozy every day, front office always greeted me with a smile no matter the time of day or night; and even the General Manager A.J. Patel stepped in to assure I had an uninterrupted stay and could focus on my Dad.

As if this weren't enough, this property has location, location, location. Not only is it tucked away near I-5 and main highways easy to maneuver and yet maintain a quiet restfulness, but it is across the street or within walking distance to every amenity you can think of: coffee, food, gas, shopping, post office, Fedex. The hospital and then the assisted living location my Dad resided in were all close by. Springfield, Eugene, Autzen Stadium & U of O and all they offer are easily accessed.

The bottom line is if you are looking for safe, clean & comfortable, reasonably priced lodging where you feel like a person and not just a room number, Super 8 Springfield will be your destination.

I can honestly say this Super 8 family has become my home away from home.

Room Tip: A room on the 2nd or 3rd floor allows more privacy when you open your curtains. You can keep your cu...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for an outstanding review Kate! It's a pleasure having you stay with us, and I'm glad to hear that we were able to exceed your needs while you're in the area. If there's anything you ever need while staying with us, never hesitate to ask, and we will always do our very best to ensure that we give it our 100%. Thank you once again for a great review!
Fife
Reviewed 12 July 2014

For a first experience at a Super 8 it was better than the other places we stayed in on our 8 day trip from Southern California to Washington and back. There was a clean comfortable bed, refrigerator and microwave. We passed up the continental breakfast as there was an IHOP walking distance - 5 minutes. One improvement needed is a light over the shower/bathtub.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review us. I'm glad to hear that you stay was very pleasant at our establishment. We do have plenty of choices as far as restaurants go in the area, so I don't blame you for that. As far as the lighting goes, we are looking at replacing bathroom fans in the near future, so I will make sure we look into adding some more light in the bathroom area. We look forward to having your next stay with us when in the Eugene/Springfield area.
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

This was a one night stay on a week long adventure of the Pacific northwest. This was probably the nicest super 8 we'd ever been to. The rooms were updated, clean, & basic to what we needed. There was a continental breakfast available but we didn't have time and nothing was appealing. Would stay here again if/when we ever come back!

• Stayed June 2014
Los Altos, California
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I have stayed at a few Super 8 motels when doing road trips and this one was the nicest I have been to. Everything was very clean and the bedding and carpet was new. The location is great, just off I-5 but far enough off that you don't hear trucks all night. The parking lot was pretty fun but no noise from the window as the windows and walls are well built with decent sound -proofing. This is actually something that is really important but motels are sometime so cheaply built that you hear too much from the environment.

Wi-fi and a simple continental breakfast was also nice. I really appreciated the microwave and fridge in the room as I could make my own meal. TV was new and large. All in all a very good experience. It was about $71 a night so about $20 more than some of the other economy motels but it was worth the $20 to get a quiet night's sleep on a 900 mile drive.

Room Tip: I was on the parking lot but it was still quiet. There is an elevator so I was happy on the second f...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Springfield
Hilton Garden Inn Eugene / Springfield
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#2 of 14 in Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Springfield
Candlewood Suites Eugene Springfield
Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Eugene

Been to Super 8 Springfield/Eugene? Share your experiences!