“Something's off”

Toreros Mexican Family Restaurant
Ranked #37 of 179 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 28 June 2014

The menu seems to have changed. The chicken taste different almost like buffalo chicken wings. The searing in size of rice and beans compared to the main dish is ginormous! When I go there I get a margarita and guacamole now. We use to be a every month gotta have it but the food just doesn't taste the same. If I'm gonna drop a 50$ bill I have to enjoy my food. The service and atmosphere however is alway great!

There are newer reviews for Toreros Mexican Family Restaurant

Reviewed 7 April 2014

We ordered an enchilada and carne asana , the asada was very good however the enchilada was tasteless . The chicken tasted like they just boiled the chicken then pulled the meat off the bone . There was no seasoning in it what so ever .

Reviewed 31 December 2013

If you want some good real tasting Mexican food, this is the place. It is always busy and the food is hot made to order and plentiful. The food is tasty and fresh. Not too hot, wished they had hotter sauces, but that's just my personal preference.