“Huge portions & YUMMY”

Cuisines: American
Dallas, Texas
“Huge portions & YUMMY”
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

This place has the best tasting breakfast. The food is so good and the portions are HUGE, you can share a plate or take home left overs. The atmosphere is friendly. This is a must try restaurant.

1 Thank Pjm3000

Springfield
“Great stopover”
Reviewed 13 August 2013

This restaurant has great food, a good value for your money, friendly service and is never a disappointment!

Visited August 2013
Springfield, Oregon
“Great Value Great Food”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Steve’s puts a whole new meaning on “family” restaurant. My first visit I found myself looking at the plates of food being served to tables around me. Reading the menu takes you back a couple decades.

The choices for the $3.99 and $4.99 breakfast are unbelievable. Coffee prices and numerous refills are truly a thing one thought only happens in our memory tapes.

The bacon is some of my favorite. Hashbrowns were cooked crisp just as I had asked them to be. My English muffin came without butter as I for and the selection of jam on the table was a treat.

The service is wonderful and I now call Steve’s my favorite place to take family and friends.

• Visited June 2013