“Don't order the fish!”

Original Roadhouse Grill
Ranked #11 of 182 Restaurants in Springfield
Price range: US$10 - US$28
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Description: Original Roadhouse Grill features an authentic roadhouse menu and a down-home, fun lovin' atmosphere. You'll find peanuts served in buckets and peanut shells on the floor. Country music, classic rock and blues can be heard coming out of our jukebox. Bring in the whole family and crew in for a fun and delicious experience at an All American Steakhouse. Our signature rolls and mouth watering food cooked on our open-flame grill will keep you coming back for more.
Reviewed 13 April 2012

Been here before. Usually okay. Made the mistake of ordering the wahoo. Might have just eaten a brick instead. A waitress (not our waiter- he was not to be found ) offered to get me another, but the first one took do long I didn't want to wait.

Reviewed 3 April 2012

Spendy, slow service, small menu, in the parking lot of Springfields only big mall, it serves small portions but you do get a bucket of peanuts and you can throw the shells on the floor. They do steak fairly well, but its not for going home satisfied unless you are only in it for ambience (skip that) or a good grilled piece of meat. Been there 4 times now and service is always slow.

Reviewed 27 March 2012

I like this place for a steak house. The food was very, very good as was the service. Prices are moderate to a little high for what you would expect to pay at a steak house. They only thing I don't like about is the peanuts they bring to the table and almost encourage you to drop your shells on the floor. The floor of the whole restaurant is covered peanuts shells. I find that a little disgusting... but then, I am a neurotic <G>

1  Thank KathrynT624
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Good steak, much better than Outback or Applebees right down the road. Good family spot.

1  Thank My7cents
Reviewed 28 January 2012

My son loves it that they allow you to throw peanut shells on the floor. Their burgers and strawberry lemonade is delicious.