“Good place for lunch”

Good for: Child-friendly
Heppner, Oregon
“Good place for lunch”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I love Carl's Jr.'s! Most food in fast food advertisements looks perfectly made, but it never actually looks like that. Our order looked like it did in the ads, and it was yummy. The service was really good, you could strike up a conversation with an employee easily.

• Visited August 2012

Coos Bay, Oregon
“Excellent For A Fast Food Place”
Reviewed 24 October 2012

This Carls Jr features the Green Burrito Mexican Menu as well as the burgers. I had the Mexican food which was very good (For fast food).
My 4 star rating here is comparing it to other fasty food places only... not necessarily to a conventional restaurant.
The service is excellent. The quality of the food was very good. The cleanliness was very good.. (I always check the restrooms,, if they are dirty and unkept I probably will skip eating at that restaurant.
The decor and atmosphere was better than average for a fast food joint as well.

• Visited October 2012
Springfield, Oregon
“My Favorite Hamburgers”
Reviewed 7 September 2012

I have always loved the Carl's Famous Star hamburgers. Now that they also offer sweet potato fries, I love it even more. They are very fast getting the food out in the drive-thru.

Visited September 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Good fast food joint...”
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Good quick meal when you are on the go and don't really care how many fat grams you are about to consume... Right in line with Jack in the Box and McDonalds...

Visited May 2012
Eugene, Oregon
“Best Fast Food Burger”
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I love Carls Jr, but I am not going to rate a fast food restaurant above average. I will say they are my favorite Fast Food restaurant. Love the $6.00 burgers