“Our favorite coffee stand in Springfield!”
Review of Dutch bros. coffe

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dutch bros. coffe
Ranked #77 of 182 Restaurants in Springfield
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Dutch Bros is the largest privately held drive through coffee business in the US and is now at over 200 locations in 7 western states. My husband has them mapped in his head from WA and ID through OR all the way down through CA. We just generally love Dutch Bros' coffee, service, and their philanthropy, but the Mohawk stand is near our house so we swing in every once in awhile to perk up our day.

We ordered mochas yesterday and though we hadn't been to this stand for some time, the gal remembered our order and had it ready for us really quickly. They offer punch cards that you can use at any location (buy 12, get a drink free), both to get punches and to use a full card for a free drink. Many of the stands also do monthly drawings from the full punch cards turned in for drinks. If your card is chosen, the prize is typically a Dutchies gift certificate for $50. If you're not sure which stands participate, just ask or always just write your name and phone # on the back of your full card when you use it.

Unlike a lot of stands, a 20 oz mocha or latte typically comes with 4 shots (2 shots for iced drinks, though I recommend 4), rather than 3. However, even though I think their coffee beans are tasty, I find their it to be on the very mild side, so 4 shots usually doesn't taste like very strong coffee. It's also not nearly as bitter as some blends.

My favorite old stand by is a hot 20 oz "old school" skinny mocha, which uses 1/2 skinny milk and 1/2 chocolate milk to cut some of sweetness. I prefer to taste more coffee flavor and less sugar so would recommend you order your drink skinny or with less flavoring or chocolate. They'll make anything you want.

This stand isn't open all night (though the Springfield Gateway stand & the 7th & Olive stand in Eugene are) but they're still open until 10 pm and they open at 5 am for anyone who has to be up that early!

Tip: Swing by on your birthday for a free drink!