“3.5 Stars” 4 of 5 bubbles

BEST WESTERN Grand Manor Inn
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Springfield
“3.5 Stars”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 November 2013 via mobile

Our room with two queens was very spacious. Very convenient location. Check-in service was fine, no surprises. Only drawback was that the continental breakfast didn't start until 7AM on Saturday and I had to leave for the airport before that. Decent value at approx. $100/night.

• Stayed November 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
gm38119, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Grand Manor Inn, responded to this review, 19 December 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Portland, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I never see a hotel management like this terrible. I was booked 1 night 2 rooms through Expedia at this hotel Oct 12-13, I check in at Oct 13 6am early morning, because friends and me on the road trip to SFO, we just stay few hours get some sleep then left at Oct 13 noon, we did return the room cards at front counter when we leaving. Somehow after few we stay, I look at my bank statement, the hotel charge twice of the price. I make a call to this hotel manager, got told my reservation is through Expedia, I have to talk to them first, let Expieda confirm with "her" I was just booked 1 night 2 rooms online, after make some calls, Expedia confrimed with her my reservation was right. But when I request refund for that extra charge to manager, she keep saying I sign the check in paper it's for 2 nights, that's ridiculous! That's cheating customers! Is the right way they doing business? I really don't think so! I talked to the manager at last week Thursday about my extra charge, she promised me investigate with employees then call me back at Monday, I wait until afternoon, no one call in tell me how's the thing going. I have to called the hotel again ask, employee say manager not on duty, let me leave contact wait for them call back. Still waiting on call, very disappointed manager's promise and the way she handled this case. I still can't believe I "paid" $442 for 2 rooms just stay there for few hours! I rather sleep in car, won't stay at this hotel again, highly not recommend it!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Clark L
Coquille, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

Best place we stay this trip..bed very nice room very big.the staff very very friendly.restaurants very close to walk to.definitely would stay the next time we go that way.the place is close to shopping and is pet friendly too..just wish we would had time to stay longer.,maybe next trip

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
gm38119, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Grand Manor Inn, responded to this review, 16 October 2013
Thank you for all you complements. It is always nice to here that the guest was happy with there stay. We will ready to give you great service again on a return trip.
MEDFORD
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

The location of the property with respect to the airport and china town make it a great jump-off for each. We have stayed in a number of properties in the Jakarta area and this is about the handiest with respect to getting to the airport yet still down town. As the traffic situation continues to deteriorate the airport lodgings may soon take over this property

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Portland, Oregon
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2013

This hotel is a little to close to the collage for me. It was a bit noisy at night. The rooms are a bit dated and could use some upgrading. The breakfast room doesn't open until 6:30 So it wasn't very convenient for myself and my coworkers who had to be at meetings by 7. Other than that it's just average.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

gm38119, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Grand Manor Inn, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
I think that this review is about our sister Best Western in Eugene. They are right across the street from the University and those our there breakfast hours.
Lake Stevens, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 October 2013

I found the Grand Manor near Eugene, Oregon to be a very pleasant and convenient stop between Sacramento, California and Seattle, Washington where I live near. Although the building is a little dated, the accommodations were very comfortable. The room I had was large and quiet with no freeway noise. Breakfast was very good, hot eggs in addition to the usual selection of cereal was a welcome item.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for reviewing our property. We look forward to you returning.
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 September 2013

The room was fantastic!! It was a suite with full kitchen minus the stove. Living room, dining room and separate bedroom with a King bed. There were two large flat screens as well. I got the "manager's special" and the suite was only $110, regularly $210. The staff were welcoming, and just like all Best Westerns, VERY clean

The only reason I did not rate this "Excellent" was because the Continental Breakfast was terrible and the hot tubs need to be replaced.

Room Tip: Ask for the "manager's special"