Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield
US$56
  • Pool
US$132
Courtyard
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
Village Inn(Springfield)
US$80
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnernice hoteloutback steakhousefront desk staffhome away from homecomfortable bedwould stay here againwithin walking distancehot tubnext morningcrater lakethe hotel staffparking lotstayed one nightindoor poolhop valleycoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2012

This was our third stay at the Holiday Inn and we were pleased to see that the excellent service we've had in the past is indeed a permanent feature at this hotel. We were travelling with our toddler and got some very useful help from front desk folks, housekeeping, and our very attentive waitress at breakfast. The great people, combined with the pool fun (mostly the 'cozy pool' or hot tub), made this an easy and delightful trip for our little family. We will definitely stay again next time we are in town!!

Room Tip: South side is away from the big road.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 April 2012

All of the staff, from front desk, to house cleaning, to even the restarant could not have been more helpful or friendly. They definitely know and understand what the word service means. Clean and a good location.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank M L
Reviewed 14 April 2012

My husband and I recently stayed at the Holiday Inn in Springfield, Oregon. To our delight it was an exceptional experience. From the lobby, to our room, and serving staff in the restaurant, all was top notch. We would highly recommend this as a great place to stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 April 2012

We will return to the Holiday Inn in Springfield, Oregon. We traveled with our in-laws and our one-year-old daughter--in the same car! We definitely needed this hotel to be peaceful and welcoming, and that is exactly what we found. We stayed three nights, and slept well all three nights. The suites are simply long rooms, but they have all the kitchen accessories to warm-up midnight munchies or anything else.

The hotel is only a few steps from gas station, convenience store, and restaurants. They are two minutes drive from the mall, and has easy access to I-5 and the other nearby highways. They have the best parking situation I have ever seen! Our trip involved a moving truck, and there was even room to park it in the back, despite the hotel being at full capacity. It was reassuring to have a uniformed security guard keeping an eye on things through the night, even though we felt safe there.

We had previously stayed at a more expensive hotel, but this Holiday Inn is our new preference. Even though a middle-school baseball tournament group stayed at the hotel, we did not hear slamming doors or stomping down the hall. Housekeeping was flexible and kind about our needs, and the front desk was very sympathetic when our daughter was too excited to sleep the first night there. I don't know about other Holiday Inns, but in Springfield you can't miss, especially if you are on a budget.

Room Tip: Suites are only a long room, with no separation between living and sleeping areas. Still, good value.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank TacomaTrio
Reviewed 14 March 2012

By far the best Holiday Inn I've ever stayed in. The service was top notch and the rooms were impeccable. I had an amazing night sleep. If only the beds would fit in my suitcase so I could take them home with me! The front desk agent Deshawn was great when checking in. I needed to change my reservation and check in early and he was more than helpful. He always had a smile on his face and even remembered my name! I can't wait to visit Springfield again so I can stay at the Holiday Inn.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business