Holiday Inn Eugene - Springfield
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$181
US$169
Super 8 Springfield/Eugene(Springfield)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Pool
US$141
Village Inn(Springfield)
US$90
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnernice hoteloutback steakhousefront desk staffhome away from homecomfortable bedwould stay here againwithin walking distancehot tubnext morningcrater lakethe hotel staffparking lotstayed one nightindoor poolhop valleycoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 July 2009

We did not plan to stay in Springfield, OR, and we had no reservations at the Holiday Inn. After an inattentive driver totaled our vehicle while we sat at a stoplight, that had to change.

We came in from the local emergency room and the desk clerk gave us a "hospital rate" discount that was better than our auto club membership would have provided. Our clothes were messed up from the wreck, our hair was crazy, and we must have looked highly disreputable, but everyone there, from the desk clerk to the restaurant staff, treated us like royalty. We had lunch in the restaurant downstairs, but come dinner time, we were all too sore to move, so we ordered up room service. It was high quality and very prompt.

The place is newly renovated and spotless! The room was beautifully appointed, had a nice cold fridge, and a new plasma TV. The curtains provided perfect darkness for sleep. The service was punctual and professional. Our room with two queens was quiet, the furnishings were comfy, and the mattresses were excellent.

If you find yourself headed for the Eugene, OR area and need lodgings, this place is highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank SeattleYo_Mama
Reviewed 14 July 2009

It was our unplanned stop on the way back to California.
At 10PM most of the hotels in the area were sold out, but we were lucky to get a room in this hotel.
I've never stopped in the Holiday Inn before, considering it a slight upgrade over the motel. This hotel is a new, very clean and has a fresh look. I was impressed with the European-style tastefull design of the room and very nice bathroom. They have flat screen TVs and offer the pillows of (!) different firmness. The dining area, where we had a good breakfast is also really nice.
I noticed, that this hotel has a different logo (green H) comparing to the traditional flower. I was wondering, if the Holiday Inn is rebranding itself as the modern, contemparary designed hotel chain with the reasonable pricing. ..

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank BMECTE
Reviewed 4 June 2009

Really beautiful hotel. Rooms spacious and very clean. There are laundry facilities if you need them. Nice-looking pool and spa although we didn't have a chance to use them. Friendly desk staff. We had a good dinner in the restaurant. Breakfast was also good, although the service was a little shaky.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank ljr88888
Reviewed 2 June 2009

This new Holiday Inn is an excellent find. The rooms are spacious and beds are very comfortable. Hotel is kept very clean. Staff are friendly and helpful. Easy access to I 5 but away from the noise. Many dining choices close by including the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank NYTripper088
Reviewed 18 May 2009

I travel a lot for my business and have stayed in some of the finest four and five-star hotels and this new Holiday Inn is among the best. My associate and I were talking over breakfast and started listing the things that the staff had done to impress us. We could recall over a dozen. Usually I can think of one or two outstanding performances during a hotel stay, but I already had 12 happy memories and I hadn't been at the hotel for 18 hours. Wow!

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled on business