“HAPPY CAMPERS”

Sumpter Pines RV Park
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Sumpter
Sumpter Pines RV Park
“HAPPY CAMPERS”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2012

We have been camping at Sumpter Pines RV Park for 6 years. We have never had a problem there. The owners are friendly and help in any way that they can. They work very hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible. You won't find a cleaner or quieter place to relax at in Sumpter. They have a laundry room and showers that are well maintained that you probably won't find anywhere else. As long as they are in business, we will be there year after year.

Dan and Rose Meredith

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with friends

Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

My wife and I do our camping at Sumpter pines RV park a lot and we love it. We have lots of
friends that camp there and tthey love it as much as we do. The people that run it are very friendly and try to be nice to everyone.I have never known any park managers that bend over
backwards like Nan and Dan do. They are ouyr friends and I don't like people who talk bad about them.
Dave and Becky

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank dave s
Baker City, Oregon
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2012

When we entered Sumpter Pines RV Park, in Sumpter Oregon, we thought it was a lovely looking place. When we checked in, however, it was not. We were greeted with a skeptical eye by the man owner of the park while we were backing our RV in. He neither greeted us or wished us a good stay. You pay tax for your site at this park and do not get a firepit included. I have owned by own RV park and have never charged tax. As far as I know that tax is only enforcable if it is a hotel and a room is provided for you, not just a space for the "Room" you bring. When I asked to rent a firepit, I was met with disdain about using my debit card when I forgot to bring cash. And instead of running my card, he lost a sale. If it were my campground I would have let my customer have the firepit for the night, especially with the elevated prices and the fact that all other campground it comes standard. When we were checking out, I asked for a receipt upon returning a water pressure regulator. I was again met with a negative attitude about my even asking for a receipt. That was the last straw for me. My family will never be customers of this campground again, and we highly recommend not to bring a family. It is more for adults only or retirees. Even though it was lovely in sight, the attitudes made it an ugly place.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank a b

Been to Sumpter Pines RV Park? Share your experiences!