“Great dinners and wonderful service”

Village Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Sunriver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 June 2014

A large group of friends from Seattle ate at the Village Bar and Grill and could not have been happier with our meals. We all ordered different dinners and we all were pleased with the food. I had their mushroom risotto and it was excellent. My husband loved his French Dip!! The salads were so generous and delicious!! A friend had the pot roast and he raved about it. Our waitress could not have been more friendly or efficient. Dana joked with us and, yet, was accommodating and professional. What a delightful experience we had at the Village Bar and Grill. If we come back to Sunriver, we will definitely eat here again!!

Reviewed 5 June 2014

At the end of the day, this is a great place to relax for food and drink. Friendly staff, fast service, fresh served food.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

A buddy and I stopped for a couple of beers and happen to hit happy hour. The waitress gave us a sample so we knew what we were ordering. Great beer.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We ate dinner here recently. We always eat here at least once per trip to Sunriver because there are very few restaurants in Sunriver. For the most part it's predictable. It's a bar with decent food. Nothing very exceptional but usually not bad. We like the variety compared to other restaurants that are bars. They have increased the size of the restaurant and they can take very large groups so it's a good choice if you have a large group. I can't rate it higher because the food in my opinion usually isn't "very good" but it is food that you get in a bar type of restaurant. I think I would rate it higher if I ordered the burgers instead of salads, people in our party that go for more traditional bar foods usually have better praise than I do.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

8 of us ate dinner at this in the bar area. They were very accommodating to our group. The service was friendly, prompt and accurate. They had no problem splitting our tab between the groups and all of us enjoyed our meal. I would go back to this place in a heart beat.