“Great Music and vibe”

Village Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 28 Restaurants in Sunriver
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 8 August 2014

We went on a thursday night and early with my grandparents and got right in. weekends are much busier but worth the wait. Food is good and the live music you can listen to on the porch is amazing!

Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We have eaten here before & had good meals. This time I had "the Village Chicken" the chicken was so dry it was difficult to eat. The artichoke medley had flavor but didn't help the chicken. I even put my cold slaw onto the chicken to add some moisture but that didn't help. The service was just so so, no smiles. If any had inquired about what I thought of my meal I would have told them but no one did. There are a lot of restaurants in this area to choose from so the busiest time of the year is not good to let down.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Stopped for a late lunch on the way home. Food was decent but not spectacular. I'd eat here again but wouldn't go out of my way to tell people about it.

Service was fast and friendly and the entire restaurant was clean. So that pushes the review to 3.5 stars. But alas I can only select stars in full increments so this place gets 3 stars based on the average food.

1  Thank Nick M
Reviewed 5 July 2014

My wife and I love coming to the Village Bar and Grill to relax after a long day of fun in the sun!! The owners and staff are awesome and treat us like family every time we're in. We highly recommend that you stop by when you're in Sunriver!!!!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We stopped in for lunch, just was the first place we saw. My husband had the chopped salad, which he really liked. I had the lettuce wraps. They were really good, different than PF Changs, not what I expected but they were very tasty! We were glad we chose it! We ate inside, it was cold that day, but lots of outdoor seating!