“No dumb blonde.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 20 June 2012

We were in the area and stopped here on a lark as we were hungry. What a pleasant surprise. Everyone ordered pizza but that sounded boring so I tried the Spaghetti and meatballs. After eating my deliciously fresh spaghetti I helped my family finish off the really best pizza I've ever eaten. Prices very reasonable but there is limited outside eating. If Blondie is cooking,she knows her craft!

Reviewed 13 June 2012

Good pizza, but the seating is VERY limited because the inside is small! Due to the limited seating, managment has very strick seating rules! If you havent ordered, you better not sit down! They will have you move and have many signs stating so! Dont move tables to accomidatw your part either without talking to managment either! The owner sometimes has an unfriendly attitude as well as some of the staff. The pizza is good though! If you're staying in Sunriver, I would suggest take out! The prices are average for a resort destination. I used to go to another pizza place instead because the atmosphere here just stinks, but they're no longer around, so if I want pizza, Blodies is the only choice! Like I said...good pizza though!

2  Thank Bri-Matt W
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Went with a nice group of 6 of us and had the Pizza called the Elephant (rocks), calzones and salads and beers and everyone loved it. The place was busy and lots of deliveries and take out orders as well and all the staff seemed really friendly and helpful. It is a small place so keep that in mind for large groups. now it's part of our routine when we go to Sunriver. Thanks Blondies!

1  Thank Scuba M
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We were recommended Blondie's by a family with whom we shared a raft on the Deschutes earlier in the day, and were not disappointed. They have a great selection of pizza, and the Caesar salad was yummy, but what got the best reviews from our family the amazing cheese bread. Two inches thick, excellent crust, piled high with mouthwatering melted mozzarella and parmesan cheese. If you're looking for an unpretentious, family friendly dinner in Sunriver, definitely give Blondie's a visit!

Reviewed 13 September 2011

The owner didn't like the layout of our tables, and asked us to move - twice. The food was low-quality. Nobody smiled at us - not the server, not the owner, not the woman taking surly orders inside. The orders were mixed up and took forever to arrive. Yeesh.

1  Thank misssnootysnoots