“I will definitely be back!!!”
Review of Owl's Nest - CLOSED

Owl's Nest
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Danielle was a fabulous waitress and made us feel at home! It's always a great experience and will for sure be back!!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

My husband and I had a great experience at Owl's Nest. Our server, Jackie went above and beyond to make us feel welcome! The service really made our night amazing, we will definitely be returning again and again!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

If you want to have drinks and walk back to your room without driving this is a great place to come. I would not go out the way to come here though. Only had 2 meals in Sunriver so this could be an excellent choice in comparison.

Reviewed 5 March 2014

I visit the Sunriver Resort often and always enjoy my visits to the Owl's Nest. Jackie and Corey are excellent bartenders and always greet my friends and I with a smile, great service and lively conversation. Ask them to make their specialty drinks if you can manage to pass up the great beer selection.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

Came in for late night drinks on vacation and had the absolute best service! Jackie made me feel right at home, I will come back every time I am in Sunriver for some great food and even better service!!!!