“Super breakfast, beautiful view” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Owl's Nest - CLOSED

Owl's Nest
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Princeton, New Jersey
“Super breakfast, beautiful view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2014

Awesome eggs benedicte - there's a whole section on their breakfast menu on them! Sit and look out the window - the view is gorgeous.

Visited June 2014

Beaverton, Oregon
“My home away from home!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

The Owl's Nest is one of the best bars in town, especially the service!!! It has been a few months since I was back there and the bartender Jackie still remembered my name and my favorite beer in Bend, RPM so I guess its not too hard to remember. I will always come back to this bar now, feels like my pub around the corner but with a better view!

• Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
“Family friendly and nice views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

I loved the selection of dishes, comfortable seats and great views. The mussels were great. I actually thought the prices were reasonable considering that it's part of the resort. We'd definitely go back!

Portland, Oregon
“Owl's Nest”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

Food was okay and way over priced, but that is to be expected at a nice resort like Sun River. I would have given it 2-3 stars because of said overpriced, mediocre food, but Jackie at the bar brought this up to a 4 easily. She took real good care of us and didn't mind me getting a little "over-excited" when my team Real Madrid won the Champions League final. Jackie, you're awesome and i would come back for your service alone.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Wilsonville, Oregon
“Can not be beat!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 May 2014

Love this place, great views great food. Our server Jackie was great! Just one thing would make it better. BRING BACK THE NACHO!!