“It's good!”

Hola Sunriver
Ranked #11 of 28 Restaurants in Sunriver
Cuisines: Peruvian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: One of four restaurants, three in Bend, one in neighboring Sunriver.
Reviewed 23 June 2014

They have several locations in central oregon, all are good. I think they have some of the best margaritas around. Their location is Awesome! Right on the river. I would only suggest lunch and dinner. Their breakfast menu was a little overpriced for what it was.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Both Peruvian and Mexican dishes. Good service. Nice view of the Deschutes river. Located a bit away from the main Sunriver Village which is where most diners go. The Peruvian selections are unique and well prepared. The service was a bit slow but the view excellent so sit back and enjoy!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

A group of us went to Hola after a wonderful day on the river. Was very disappointed in several of the dishes and service. I had the chile relleno and was maybe the worst one I have ever had. The dish was lukewarm and the cheese was just a big glob on the plate smothered in lukewarm sauce. I flagged the unfriendly waiter down and expressed my feeling and was told that the cheese they use is Mexican and maybe I was use to velveta... O.K. NOW...I said I was not happy with my dish and I didn't want anything else.... I didn't eat but a few bites of the side of beans and rice...when the bill came my dish was still on it....We were all a bit surprised about that.. The service was not good. We were one of two tables in the whole place.. Never came back for water or another round of beers..My friend who has a huge catering company in cali said she could tell the ribs were a little old....The bill was $109..I took a hundred dollar bill up and he looked at me like where's the rest ...I said I want my dish charged because I will be disputing it...He handed me back my card and said forget it.... never again....

2  Thank darlene z
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

A couple friend joined my husband and I for dinner. Everything on the table was absolutely delicious, including our vanilla mango margarita. We got s window tale and got to watch the lake and wildlife. Gal that served our chips wasn't the friendliest (didn't even look at me when I said thank you. Twice.) But all the rest of the staff was very friendly. So yummy! Great place!

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Wonderful place, great food and drinks, staff very friendly.Wonderful place, great food and drinks, staff very friendly