“Good Beer and Food”

Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Sunriver
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Sunriver Pub opened July 4th, 2012 and has since offered pub fare with a twist. The menu speaks for itself. Where else are you going to find grilled steelhead, IPA-battered Portobello mushroom fries or fried avocado in addition to the best burgers, fish and chips and salads around? Our wood fired smoker staged at our beer production facility is pumping out some of the best smoked meats in the region. Our chef Nick Felschow, a La Cordon Bleu Western Culinary Institute graduate, makes his own stocks, sauces and dressings from scratch. We also bake our awesome beer pretzels, calzones and buns daily.
Reviewed 18 June 2014

They have a really good selection of beer and the food is really good. I highly recommend the Pretzel/Cheese appetizer because I think it's the best of any I've tried. We tried to only eat half a sandwich but just couldn't stop. The staff is very friendly, fun and accommodating. Enjoy the patio :)

Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were staying near Sunriver Village and stopped by to have a quick lunch. We wanted something better than fast food, but wanted quick. Despite a pretty big lunch time crowd (for a Monday, even) we were seated in a two topper in the back corner. Our waiter was on us before we could decide which beer to try. He made a good recommendation and after providing a sample (he was right!) I ordered a pint. He brought the drinks back within minutes and took our orders. Husband had pulled pork sandwich with fries and I had the cod tacos. Food was out fresh and hot within 10 mins. The tacos were very good. Cod was fresh, blackened just right and moist. HMMMMM. Husband said the pulled pork sandwich was average, but fries were pretty good. I would come back and I'd try the ribs or the nachos next time.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Absolutely the worst fish and chips. I have ever had and I am an Oregonian born and bred. They were soggy and almost raw. I am ashamed that I didn't send them back. My wife's fish tacos were also something not to write home about. Service was ok but they were understaffed and the food kept getting to the wrong tables. I will say that the sweet potato fries were superb.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Indoor or outdoor seating - both are great. Quick friendly service with a staff that seems to watch everyone's tables in case any patron needs anything. The area brings in many families so they have a place where young children can be kept busy if there is a wait. Interesting food and tasty combinations. All in all - a fun place to eat.

Reviewed 14 June 2014

Nice local spot to grab a quick brew and snack. Reasonable prices, average service, average food quality, nice atmosphere.