“Yummy food, great drinks”

Sunriver Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 28 Restaurants in Sunriver
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our Sunriver Pub opened July 4th, 2012 and has since offered pub fare with a twist. The menu speaks for itself. Where else are you going to find grilled steelhead, IPA-battered Portobello mushroom fries or fried avocado in addition to the best burgers, fish and chips and salads around? Our wood fired smoker staged at our beer production facility is pumping out some of the best smoked meats in the region. Our chef Nick Felschow, a La Cordon Bleu Western Culinary Institute graduate, makes his own stocks, sauces and dressings from scratch. We also bake our awesome beer pretzels, calzones and buns daily.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Family of 4 ate at Sunriver Brewhouse in July 2014. We didn't have a wait (arrived around 4:30), however it was way more crowded once we left. Waitor was very attentive and answered all our questions about the menu. I have a turkey dip, that was wonderful best sandwich I ever had. I also had the marionberry lemonade, very tasty. My husband had ribs and the beer sampler. He enjoyed his meal as well. Kids meals were good too. Overall it was a great meal, one of the best places we ate on our vacation to central Oregon!

Reviewed 12 July 2014

We arrived for dinner an hour and a half before closing. The babyback ribs were pretty good but the Non-spicy Wings tasted like ketchup and the kids macaroni meal was horrible. After our 12 year old had almost finished the mac we asked how it was and she said it was terrible but she was hungry. So I tried it and it was so dried out that the noodle was hardening and the flavor was nonexistent. When asked how everything was i paused and decided to save my rant but i wanted to ask how they dared to serve something so nasty to anyone. In their defense, other family members ate there earlier in the day and said the fish tacos were delicious.

Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

I ordered Fish Tacos , the tortillas were so cold they weren't even defrosted . I sent them back the first time and they were still cold , I sent them back again and they came back cold and wrinkled on the ends . At this point I said I didn't want them , they looked so unappetizing and they apparently were unable to fix the problem . They did take the cost of our wine off the check but the whole dining experience was ruined ., because they couldn't warm up some tortillas . I will not be going back again..

Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

Super friendly and efficient service, tasty food and great beer - a great evening with family including 3 kids. What's not to like?!
It was a perfect finale to our 5 day family visit to Sunriver! Thank you!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Before we went, we talked to a gas station attendant who used to work at the bar & grill . . . he said he'd choose the Brewhouse any day over the b&g. It was crowded, even on a Wednesday night, with no obvious big events in town. We waited about 1/2 hour for a table. We figured that if we had gone later, maybe after 7:30, the wait wouldn't have been so long.The service was quick and friendly, as everyone else says. The deep fried avocado was interesting. Rich . . . four people could split it. My spinach and artichoke soup was great. The chef reportedly makes all his own dressings, soups, and sauces, and if my soup was any indication, he's great. My husband's ribs were really good. Cole slaw? Nah . . . to dry-healthy, vinegary. The sweet potato fries were yummy. The beer menu includes four different metrics for each brew, so ask the server to interpret them for you.