“Dinner”

EL Caporal - Sunriver
Ranked #20 of 27 Restaurants in Sunriver
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Gresham, Oregon
“Dinner”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very nice average Mexican restaurant. Typical menu, service was good and refilled water quickly. I would return.

• Visited March 2014

Vista, California
“Gotta have Mexican Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 June 2014

There's always that time during the week that you feel like Mexican food...and there it is, right in the village. Dining in is fun and the atmosphere is festive. But you can always pick it up to dine at home. Either way - yummy and there is plenty of food with your serving.

Visited June 2014
Portland, OR
“Good food, good service, great drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014

Another delicious dinner at El Caporal, this time for our whole family. Spicy salsa, sodas, and big margaritas (so many choices!) to start. Delicious fresh-made guacamole. Big platters of food, with more than just standard enchiladas and tacos - lots of seafood choices! Service was sometimes slow, but always friendly and more than happy to stop and discuss tequila choices or make changes to dishes. Our favorite restaurant in Sunriver.

• Visited May 2014
Shelton, Washington
“food was mediocre, service was subpar”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 April 2014

We went in for dinner and right away asked for a kids milk to appease my busy two year old. The server came back 5 mins later with chocolate milk and said, "we dont have white milk, is chocolate ok?" I said "no" as I try to give my son healthy foods. Then the server gave me a rude look and said, "well, Ill leave it here." that made matters worse, now my son wanted it and started crying for it....I was so annoyed. When we did recieve our food, it was gross. the fajita veggies were cooked in what smelled like old butter, a gross taste and my taco salad was horrible...Ive had better in a HIgh school cafeteria. I will not be returning to eat here. AND....they charge for the chips and salsa $1.50 a basket after teh first basket.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank MichelleTS
“Good family restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 March 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our meal at El Corporal. It was good Mexican food. We loved the salsa...spicy and fresh. If you have kids or a smaller appetite, order off the kids menu. Great portions and very reasonable. The charge is slightly higher if you are an adult ordering, but it's worth it! The restaurant is small and gets crowded around dinner time, so you may have to wait but it's worth it for a Mexican food fix!

Visited March 2014