“Needs something”

Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My duck was too rare and I didn't like the risotto. Generally disappointed with dinner. Jackie was a delight.

There are newer reviews for Meadows

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Sunset view of Mt Bachelor, while looking over the Meadows Golf Course, sipping martinis, and enjoying the trout and halibut dishes--what more could you ask for. The meal, view, and drinks were accompanied by the best service. Amy was fun, knowledgeable, and engaging. I would return every time.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Can't decide if the food or the view was better! Both were equally fantastic. Service was fast, courteous, and constant. Our cups/glasses were never empty, the food was incredible, and all was done with a smile. Our server was Larry and he was great too. Well done!

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Lovely sunset view, great service! I had the pork chops, recommended by my waiter! It was cooked perfectly. My husband had a steak, very tender! Nice variety on the menu!

Reviewed 18 June 2014

We dined at the Meadows on the last evening of our trip and it topped off our fabulous memories! We dined at sunset and the view was spectacular. We all had a hard time choosing from all the delicious options on the menu and I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered what we decided since we were all thrilled with our choices. Larry was our server and he made us feel right at home, not rushed, offered suggestions and was very attentive without being a bother - plus he had a great attitude! Will definitely return next time we are in Sunriver.

1  Thank Lisa G