It was a clean, well priced, pet friendly inn. The staff was friendly. It was very close to the interstate. The breakfast which was included in the price was good. The room was spacious and very clean. We hope to visit again on our return trip in March.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 10 miles north of Roseburg, our hotel is in the heart of the Umpqua Valley wine country, about the halfway point for I-5 travelers between Seattle and San Francisco, and a great alternative to the more crowded areas of Roseburg. Our convenient location provides easy on/off free access. Enjoy our free deluxe breakfast with omelets, waffles, biscuits & gravy, yogurt, fruit, hot and cold cereals, bagels & muffins and more. In addition, a great 24/7 family restaurant is right next door and many other dining options nearby. Pets are allowed with 10.00 a day fee; we have a dog run and there is a local dog park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Motel 6 Sutherlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg
- Microtel Inn & Suites Sutherlin / Roseburg Hotel Sutherlin
- Sutherlin Microtel Hotel