“Like the rest of their locations a great breakfast or lunch venue”
Review of Petite Provence

Petite Provence
Ranked #3 of 69 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Bend, Oregon
“Like the rest of their locations a great breakfast or lunch venue”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Never understood why The Dalles but the server explained the story and it all makes sense. This location of the Portland based chain is a bit smaller than the others and has a slightly smaller pastry case selection but the quality is the same as the rest and stands out as a terrific value given the food quality and portions. The only thing I found somewhat lacking was the coffee quality but that may have been because the local market demanded a weaker, lighter brew. We have always enjoyed their menus in Portland and wish they would expand to our neck of the woods so I'm confident to suggest this is the spot The Dalles for breakfast.

• Visited August 2014

North Carolina Mountains, North Carolina
“Very tasty; reasonably priced”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

My husband and I came here near closing time for a late lunch. The place was crowded and noisy, but we got a table right away. The menu is full of unusual and appealing dishes, well described. I had the Bread Pudding Souffle; it was delicious, but very rich. My husband got the Eggs Provencal, which he liked very much. I had a taste of his butternut squash with rosemary, and that was stunningly good. The coffee was very good and refills were prompt. We had such a good experience that we searched for the other locations, and were quite pleased to find it at the airport. This was not only one of the best places we ate in our whole trip to Oregon, but one of the least expensive.

• Visited July 2014
“Best breakfast/lunch place in The Dalles! ”
Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at Petite Provence several times over the last year and each time I leave I walk away enjoying the food even more than the previous time and greatly anticipating the next opportunity I will have to please my taste buds with such delicious food.

The menu selection is wide and each dish I have had was fantastic. The atmosphere of the place is great, the coffee is wonderful, and the dessert selection is unmatched in The Dalles.

This really should be the #1 rated restaurant in The Dalles.

Brush Prairie, Washington
“Very good breakfast menu, a bit trendy and spendy”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great staff, quick and friendly service. They do a great job on breakfast omelets. Large and tasty servings. Fresh bread baked in house. It's a chain, but it seems like a family run bakery restaurant. Interesting menu, tasty selections. If you're picky about your cappuccinos or lattes, be specific, as they tend to add a bit too much milk. If your a corned beef hash lover, don't order this...it's just corned beef mixed with home-fried potatoes, and some onions and peppers. Same with the "salmon" hash. Again, just a quick mix of home fried potatoes. Stick with the omelets. As a breakfast place, it tends to be a bit trendy, and costly. Breakfast eggs for 2, will run you $25 plus tip.

Singapore, Singapore
“Good breakfast spot”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

We had breakfast here the 2 days we were in The Dalles. The atmosphere is pleasant, the food was good and the servings are very generous (1 serving is enough for 2 people and they even served it on 2 separate plates for us)