“NOT disappointed on a repeat visit!”

Momma Janes Pancake House
Ranked #5 of 71 Restaurants in The Dalles
Reviewed 24 February 2014

We were returning to eastern Washington state after a trip to Portland and opted to drive to the Dalles before stopping here for breakfast. Hoping it was not a fluke last time (August of last year), we were NOT disapointed!! Hubby had their breakfast special and the "all you can eat pancakes" -- he's NOT a small man, and he said only let me order 1 the next time (not the two they typically bring out). He was NOT able to finish the 2 pancakes, in addition to the eggs and ham they brought which was also superb. They provided 4 types of syrups, most of them homemade including I believe -- lemon, coconut (gotta try it to believe it), marionberry, and traditional maple. I had the senior special for a lighter appetite and gotta tell you, I couldn't finish the smaller portions!! Worth the wait if there's a line and it won't disappoint!

Reviewed 5 January 2014

We live 18 miles across the river from Mama Jane's Pancake House and we always know the drive is worth it... the breakfasts are delicious! My favorite is the vegetarian omelet with pancakes, pancake are huge and 5 varieties of syrups if you include the sugar free. Service is quick, friendly and prices are very reasonable.... what is not to love!~!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

I love this little place -- it's the second time I've been there. I had breakfast there with my mom and sister-in-law. Food is good/solid, the prices are very reasonable, and the staff is awesome. Only downfall -- which is only because it is a popular place -- is that it can get a little loud.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor, had breakfast here This is where the locals hang out in the morning. Good breakfast food - nothing unique - good, clean basic breakfast. deep fryer was clean - clean, crisp hashbrowns. You can't go wrong here for breakfast. I'd return.

Reviewed 20 August 2013

We stumbled on here accidentally on the day we were leaving. Had people standing outside, but friendly staff kept checking outside to let us know how much longer, get us menus ahead of time, and generally just kept us informed. Trust me... it was WELL WORTH THE WAIT! I had a 2 egg scramble & because we saw plates coming out once seated, my hubby opted for the 2 egg omelette -- I don't think he could have eaten the 3 egg omelette!! Superb food! Service was exceptional!! Look forward to going back again!

2  Thank AustralianDog