“Close by Mexican food”

Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Washington
“Close by Mexican food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

The restaurant was very close to the motel. Food was typical chain fare, but good and well prepared.

Visited October 2013

The Dalles, Oregon
“Lunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2013 via mobile

We ate lunch today at Ixtapa, the service is always great here and so is the food. We love grabbing lunch here, it is also a great place for larger group gatherings. We would recommend this place to anyone. I had a chicken enchilada which was very tasty.

Visited January 2013
White Salmon, Washington
“Crisp chips!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2013

I have eaten at this establishment several times over the years. The food is good and the service is normally prompt. I always enjoy their chips and salsa too. I can normally get out within 30 minutes from the time I enter. If you are looking for great food, fast pleasant service, all at a very reasonable price I recommend you give the Ixtapa a try!

• Visited August 2013
White Salmon, Washington
“Good food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2013

The food is great. The facility is clean and nicely decorated. The service exceeded my expectations. Good food, great service, all for a very reasonable price. I'll definitely be back again soon!!

Visited May 2013
Portland, OR
“Cheerful place, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2013

The menu is enormous, there are many seafood choices and the quality of the food is good. I had an enormous classic margarita with extra lime that was delicious. The rice was flavorful and not mushy. When does that happen? I don't know why this restaurant wasn't crammed on a Sunday evening. I ate here once about 6-8 years ago and will eat here again whenever I'm in town. Everything seems fresh and is homemade. Wish it were closer.

Visited June 2013