“I'd rather starve than eat here again”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #51 of 69 Restaurants in The Dalles
Cuisines: American
Colbert, Washington
“I'd rather starve than eat here again”
Reviewed 20 June 2013

The Shari's franchise should close this place. It does not hold up to the Shari's brand. Not only was the service horrible but the food was worse. After waiting for 5 minutes to be seated/acknowledged, I had to say something to the waitress after she walked by us 4 times. Once our food arrived, we never saw our waitress again. My husband or I had to get up & track down any waitress just for help. Which is not that easy when you have kids!! But it wasn't the service that made this place horrible. It was the food! It was uneatable. And what bites you did take did not settle with our stomach. If you have to stop & get some coffee or bite to eat. Skip this place, go across the street & get it at Safeway!! Eat it in your car. You'll be better off!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Arw-Bkw

Rathdrum, Idaho
“been a while but wasn't up to other Shari's standards”
Reviewed 6 June 2013

grand opening years ago, got poor food and service and then years later, tried it again... no better. I said average because it is clean and I think I just must of gotton in there on bad employee days... might try it again in the future, as i do eat shari's in other towns and have had great luck

Visited May 2013
Wash
“ok”
Reviewed 2 June 2013

ok for a meal while on the road. Have eaten there a couple of times. But, not really a place to brag about.

The Dalles, Oregon, United States
“We will NEVER return”
Reviewed 14 May 2013

The food is decent, pretty standard for Shari's, but the service is the worst. I live in this town and have been often...NEVER once have I experienced acceptable service at this Shari's. I will never return to this Shari's, I would rather drive the 20 minutes to Hood River Shari's.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Elizabeth M
western OR
“Great Service, Clean and consistant.”
Reviewed 21 April 2013

Had a couple meals here- always good. Like all Shari's- large menu too. Clean and servers were excellent.

Visited April 2013