Oregon Motor Motel
US$88
US$115
ComfortInn
Motel 6 The Dalles(The Dalles)
US$73
US$67
US$84
The Dalles Inn(The Dalles)
US$120
US$153
Budget Inn Motel(The Dalles)
US$98
US$104
Celilo Inn(The Dalles)
US$109
US$98
Priceline
The Lyle Hotel(Lyle)(Great Value!)
US$120
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Old school Motel, since 1947! Definitely dated but in a good reminds you of Route 66 kinda way! Rooms had everything I needed, VERY clean, great WiFi, fridge and micro, decent TV, even a DVD player. The front desk went out of there way, especially given how full they were, to find me a downstairs room with my pet. Nice little park for my dog right across the street. The owners and the front desk clerk were all warm and friendly. Location is just 1 minute off I-84 but no highway noise and walkable downtown location. Budget price too for summer n this area. My only regret is I haven't stayed here more often on my frequent trips thru this area!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ilene B
Reviewed 2 July 2014

The price was a little high for the age of the place, but it was reasonably clean. The light in the bath was burned out, as was the light in a floor lamp which I tried to move into the bath so I could see to shower. I doubt that I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is probably the cheapest you're going to get in the area. We just wanted somewhere to crash for a few hours until we got back on the road. The bed was actually comfortable and the linens felt nice. The whole place could do with a wipe down, but overall felt decently clean and didn't have a smell. The shower had a bit of mold on the door and one of the water handles was falling off. The guy working was grumpy and got mad at us for backing into the parking space so don't do that. Wifi worked and I didn't notice any noise. It was good for what we needed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BlynS
Reviewed 4 May 2014

For the price, this is a decent value. The room was clean including the nice carpet, with updated / fairly new furnishings. We did not smell the usual musty odor found in other like motels.
The queen size bed was very comfortable and the linens were clean. Bathroom was also clean with good quality bath linens. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only down side is that when I wanted an outlet to plug in my laptop and recharge my phone, none are accessible except the one in the bathroom.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back would be away from the street traffic
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard O
Reviewed 11 December 2013

The Motor Inn is not a terrible place. It is a little dated, but rooms were fairly clean, it's in a good location and price was ok. What was terrible were the owners/managers. I have never been treated so poorly by someone in the service industry as these sorry excuses for people.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends