“Great find on a road trip”
Review of Rivertap Pub

Rivertap Pub
Ranked #10 of 71 Restaurants in The Dalles
Price range: US$2 - US$20
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were driving across the Oregon/Washington border along the river and stopped here for lunch. It was too hot to sit ourside, but the patio looked nice for another time. The food was great pub-style with a southwest flair. We had the quesadilla and nachos. We should have shared one, they were so large. Unfortunately we were on the road so didn'the take our leftovers. We had great service but it wasn'the busy so I can'tell speak for busy times. It was definitely a good choice on our route.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

Almost gave it a four rating, because of several visits, but our last this week was only average, possibly someone new in the kitchen, and a lot of flies to deal with. Some evenings they do have local musical talent play in the outdoor patio, and were surprised at the level of talent. Worth the stop!

1  Thank 1oldmanriver
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Had the Hemp Burger and it was extremely bland. I went back a second time and had the stir fry but it was even more disappointing. A family member had it the first time I visited and it was great, but my order did not taste like the same meal - very bland. Good atmosphere though for live music.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

I was extremely tired and hungry by the time I arrived in Dalles, this was my stop-over from John Day Fossils Beds National Monument to Seattle. I basically rolled into town, and this was the first place I found once I seen civilization. Checked it's ranking in Tripadvisor - 15. That will do. It looked attractive, there was a patio with good vibes. It was not bad at all, or my hunger blinded my judgment, I will never know. The burger was great, even though it might have totally exceeded my calorie quota. The local beer was great, the beer float dessert is as fattening as it could be. Service is friendly. Only one thing, no wifi or the wifi was down. So if you happen to be in the area, that is a good spot.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I went to the Rivertap for dinner and a beer and the place was awesome! Hailey was very knowledgeable about the menu and the beer on tap. It was busy but her service was excellent. I will definitely return my next time in town! Thank you!

1  Thank John M