“A Refreshing Change”

Cuisines: American
Calgary, Canada
“A Refreshing Change”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

We were looking for a restaurant where we could avoid greasy, heavy food and this place was exactly what we wanted. We had salads (one smoked salmon cobb and one chef salad). The salads were so big we couldn't finish them. There was beer and wine available as well as coffee, tea, and juice drinks. It was a good antidote after three days on the road.

• Visited July 2013

“Fresh, friendly, delicious!”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

I highly recommend this as a nice stop for fresh, delicious food and a beautiful atmosphere. The entire facility is modern, immaculate and placed in a breathtaking setting. Staff was very friendly. Just great all around! If we lived in the area, I would be a regular at the Bistro, spa and fitness center!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Pugs3
Pacific Northwest
“Nice option, unique selections.”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

What I liked about this place:

Great food options. Flatbread, sandwiches, Indian curry was the special of the day. Easy to find something for everyone.

Good beer/wine selections, coffee was really good as well.

Bright and open with large windows

It has a patio option that looks out to the river, but it was pretty windy the day we were there.

Friendly service.

The only problem we encountered when we ate there was that the food wasn't real hot, just warm. Not sure if this is normally a problem but its certainly not a deal breaker. Would recommend, and will eat here again!

Visited July 2013
Dallesport, Washington
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I have been here A LOT. It's a great place to meet friends since it's close to bridge at The Dalles Dam. The food is very good! It's made when you order and it's So Fresh. Local ingredients make it even more tasty. You can special order/change things too-the people who work here are SO nice! They always go out of their way to serve/help. I use a cane to walk, and after my friends leave I'll sit for awhile-it's very nice. Twice, I've had one of the servers offer to carry my take out to my car-and they did. You cannot beat that kind of service!
Come by and try the Delicious Food!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank MargyS_62
Brush Prairie, Washington
“Nice sandwiches, nice atmosphere, nice wait staff”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

creative sandwiches, large!, and the espresso was above average. Them menu was chosen to be not your typical sandwich shop...a refreshing change to the routine.

Visited April 2013