“Ryan - Sandwich Artist or Demi God?”
Review of Subway

Subway
Ranked #30 of 69 Restaurants in The Dalles
Tucson
“Ryan - Sandwich Artist or Demi God?”
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I am still in awe of the service I received Wednesday night from Ryan at the Subway location in The Dalles.

He is the perfect blend of professionalism, friendliness and exceptional sandwich making. I wish Ryan could make all of my sandwiches - his manner soothes my tired soul. I found my pulled pork sandwich to be completely delightful and the quiet ambiance of the Subway to be pleasing as well.

Please promote Ryan at your earliest possible convenience.

• Visited July 2014

The Dalles, Oregon
“Friendly place”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The staff always knows what I like,even though I don't eat there very often,really friendly and personable even when slammed by busses full of rowdy high school kids,they are also willing to customize and create new things not on the menu,which is awesome!

Visited June 2013