Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square
US$166
US$150
US$78
  • Pool
Grand Hotel At Bridgeport(Tigard)
US$176
US$165
US$158
US$150
Hotels.com
Crowne Plaza Portland Lake Oswego(Lake Oswego)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$156
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
1,363 results
All reviewsevening receptionmanagers receptionomelette barmade to order omeletscomplimentary breakfastliving roommorning breakfastbusiness tripgreat place to staypool and hot tubbagelsparking lotatriumtargetportlandbeavertonrenovation
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I love this hotel - fast efficient and friendly - It's a lovely hotel that punches well above its weight. Breakfast is wonderful and the staff are always looking to ensure you enjoy your stay - it's also close to the shops!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
Scott_Youngblood, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

What a great review, Tony! We love your headline and the fighting analogy. More importantly, we love that you enjoyed your visit. It truly makes our work worthwhile to read your remarks and we hope to see you again on your next visit. Safe travels,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I chose this hotel primarily because of its proximity to the Washington Square Mall, and because of the great reviews on tripadvisor. I was not disappointed. We stayed in a one bedroom suite which gave us plenty of room to spread out. Unlike some recent hotels we had stayed in, this room had lots of outlets for our various electronic devices. Wifi was excellent. The beds were comfy, the room was clean and quiet. There was plenty of free parking around the hotel. In the evening there was a manager's reception where they offered free drinks and light food. We did use the onsite restaurant and it was very good.The free breakfast in the morning had lots of choices including made to order omelettes. The hotel is within walking distance of the mall so that was super handy for myself, as well, I discovered there was a Target also within walking distance. I would definitely choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Dear ShoeGirl,
What a kind and enjoyable review! Thank you very much for sharing your experience and we're so pleased that you enjoyed your visit. Understanding what an important source of information tripadvisor has become, I try to personally respond to every review. It's feedback like yours that reminds me of the importance of this effort. We learn from every review and always strive to make the next visitors' experience even better.
We look forward to your next visit,

Reviewed 16 August 2014

This is my major complaint is there is no place to park and after you finally find one it's almost impossible to fit my vehicle in the spot. If you are bringing in a rental car please be wary of parking for door dings will happen a lot here and your Rental car company WILL charge your insurance to repair the door. I do like that the restaurant / bar is inside the hotel - that is a plus. Also, the rooms are fairly nice.

Room Tip: Stay at another hotel with decent parking
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Scott_Youngblood, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Washington Square, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2014

Dear Vicky K,

It sounds as though your parking experience was terrible and ruined your visit. I'm so very sorry about this and wish I could have assisted you personally while in our care.

It's true that our parking lots get very busy and there are limited spaces for large vehicles. Please contact me personally the next time you're planning travel to the area and I'll ensure that we have suitable parking prepared for your vehicle.

Reviewed 16 August 2014

My wife and I stayed at this property for two nights. We found the AAA rate to be a great value. Breakfast was excellent and omelette maker was always in a great mood with guests. Front line staff were experienced hotel people and always greeted me by name. An extra bonus in the Managers Reception every day from 5 to 7 I think. Snacks and an open bar!

Although hotel was fully booked with a baseball tournament, both the breakfast service and Managers Reception went well.

Really close to the Washington square Mall and a short drive to the Premium Outlets.

Microwave and fridge came in handy

Would definitely stay again

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Ralph1000,

You're the best! Thanks for your kind and favorable review.

Our breakfast chefs arrive in the dark each morning and I can't describe anything more enjoyable than listening to them prepare for a busy shift. They're as much fun in the kitchen as they are on the line.

I loved your commentary regarding our reception team's experience and professionalism. They hold one another to a very high standard and we're grateful for their commitment and focus on each visitor's unique experience and story.

We look forward to welcoming you back and truly appreciate you sharing your experience!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

This hotel was perfect for us. The hotel is clean, the staff was friendly and helpful at all times. The rooms are spacious and there was never a need for anything; everything was provided. The set up with the rooms facing into the hotel, and the open feeling of the hotel was so comforting especially with the girls on our team going from one room for a meeting to their own rooms. Safety in knowing the girls could walk on their own, but still within the hotel. Thank you Embassy Suites!!! The complimentary breakfast was wonderful. Custom ommlettes, oatmeal, bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs, juices, coffee, fruit; what more could you ask for!!! We will be back!!!

Room Tip: Our group had 7 rooms, and no complaints. I believe every room is a good room, but if you are unhappy, I'm sure the front desk would gladly move your room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Tripper805,

Wow! What a terrific review! Our breakfast team is such a fun and energetic group... they're going to love reading your comments. We greatly appreciate your loyalty and are excited to see you again. Don't be long!