DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Portland - Tigard
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Peppertree Inn(Beaverton)
View Hotel
Phoenix Inn Suites(Lake Oswego)
View Hotel
All reviewswashington square mallcookiesdouble treedown comforterwithin walking distanceupdated roomsbreakfast buffetrestaurants and shoppingfront desk staffwafflescomfortable bedminute drivewill stay there againeasy accessnice roomupon checknice breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

We visited on March 23. We have stayed at this particular PI a few times and each time have had only nice things to say. Check-in is fast and the attendant always very nice and welcoming. I wish I could remember the name of the lady who checked us in, she always does a great job. The pool was nice, could be a little warmer but that may just be my preference. The work-out room has minimal equipment, but it gets the job done. Breakfast was nice they had hot eggs, pancakes, make your own waffles, sausage and all types of pastries and cereals as well as fruit. Also coffee and juices. Our room was ok, I have stayed in better rooms in this hotel, it was a wheelchair accessible room so there was some damage. Overall a nice stay and a great value.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel via Travelocity under "Secret hotel" with a 3 star rating on a last minute decision to pass thru Portland. Since the reviews by TripAdvisor have a 4/5, I booked it immediately as the price was right.
I've never heard about Phoenix Inn. Upon checking in and met by a helpful front desk with free cookies for my kids + coffee/tea for me, we were sold. The rooms were spacious for 4 people. Decor a bit dated but rooms were clean with no smell. One of the double sink may take a bit of time to drain but no problem. Beds were soft and comfortable. The free Wi-Fi is good. I look forward to the complimentary breakfast tomorrow morning. If you don't hear from me, that means it's okay.
Btw, location is okay. Just right beside I-84. 20 minutes to Woodburn Premium Outlet but so many shopping places nearby to drive to.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 30 March 2013

We called ahead and Heather at the front desk made our stay 100% perfect! She got us the room we wanted treated us great and is a great employee. The breakfast was good, the room quiet and we could not ask for more.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank LegalEagle0907
Reviewed 15 March 2013

This is a great value for the price to stay compared to other hotels in the area. The room was clean, the breakfast was great and the check in out process was extremely fast. The location also has quick hwy access with some good surrounding restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 March 2013

We arrived around 9pm check in was quick. The room was adequate but wall paper was peeled in some places-not a huge deal. We found 2 of the towels were severely stained and had to call down and went to front desk to pick up new ones. Then the toilet was clogged and flooded the room. We had to change room and the new one was ok. Breakfast was quite good with eggs, sausages, make yourself waffles, and an assortment of pastries. All in all a good stay despite the earlier hiccups. The location is very convenient, across from Washington square (big mall), lots of choices for food and Red lobster practically next door.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple