“Great Red Curry”

Thai Delicious
Ranked #26 of 161 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 June 2012

This was a wonderful little find, thanks to Tripadvisor and the good reviews! I went there for a quick lunch; the lunch included a wonderful soup and spring roll, all very yummy. The server was pleasant and attentive. The red curry was made with fresh vegetables, plenty of chicken and was very reasonably priced. I can't wait to try their other dishes, I will be a regular at Thai Delicious.

There are newer reviews for Thai Delicious

Reviewed 18 April 2012

I have tried many thai food places and this one has the best flavor and combination of meat and vegtables ,lunch is the best deal, service isnt always perfect but that is not why I go there the food is top notch !! price is average and a good value . will continue to be my favorite .

Reviewed 4 April 2012

I have eaten at Thai Delicious many times as I live close by and it's great every time, it is our "go to" place for Thai. The lunch special is a good deal as you get soup and an eggroll with the entree. My favorite menu items are the Satay Chicken appetizer, Massauman (sp) Chicken Curry and Pad Thai. Service is always good and the restaurant is always clean as well. I've never been dissapointed.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

The food was not memorable and it was more expensive than I would expect.

Reviewed 28 January 2012

Saturday night at 6 pm. We sat ourselves next to the dirty table. There were only two other tables occupied, not very busy. We were told they did not have booster seats so we asked to try the high chairs. The waitress turned and walked away, never to return. She never smiled, was not friendly, did not keep the place clean, and absolutely had no idea what customer service might entail. This was the worst dining experience I can remember in years, many years.

1  Thank J M