“Great Family Owned Business with Fantastic Food”
Review of Thai Delicious

Thai Delicious
Ranked #38 of 154 Restaurants in Tigard
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Vancouver, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Family Owned Business with Fantastic Food”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

I just got back from spending quite a bit of time at Thai Delicious in Tigard with a close friend and my brother. I had the pumpkin curry with chicken and would definitely recommend it. The service was fantastic and the food was even better. Because we were there so long we were able to chat a little bit with the owner who was incredibly friendly. We learned that this family owned business has been open for 8 years and I only wish I lived closer so that I could have discovered them earlier. Hat's off for the first 8 yrs! And best of luck as you near ever closer to a decade!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Jerad M

Tigard, Oregon
“My Favorite”
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I love their mix of vegetables ,their food is delicious , I have gone with family and friends but I go by myself because I crave it ...they will make it hot ..very hot ..or not hot at all for you ...have tried many thai places and these guys are the best at flavors and adding vegetables to the dish...it is family run so sometimes when they are busy it is somewhat slower but absolutely worth the wait , most the time they are very good at getting you served . The food says it All !!! I keep coming back for years now . Very tasty.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank vikingqueen65
Morganton, Georgia
“The Name Says It”
Reviewed 7 May 2013 via mobile

Dined here twice in the week spent here. Very happy to have selected this restaurant.
Had Panang Curry, Pad Thai, Red Curry, Thai Noodle Soup, Pot Stickers, and Cheese Puffs.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank B_and_W_NorthGA
Portland, Oregon
“Looking for AUTHENTIC Thai food?”
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I took many Thai cooking courses years ago from Thai chefs and have been disappointed since relocating to the Portland area to discover that so many "Thai" restaurants turn out to feature cooks (often the owners) from other SE Asian countries. Often their food is quite good, but just misses that authentic taste I'm hankering after. Thai Delicious is the real thing, if you want Thai food that hasn't been invaded by vegetables and spices you can't find in a Thai cookbook's recipes (at least not in any of my five Thai cookbooks). I don't much like beef (I was raised on it and am tired of it) but their Beef Salad is the only beef dish I eat regularly. And don't let the "salad" confuse you: such Thai "salads" are HOT (in temperature) meat or seafood dishes served over cold greens such as lettuce. The coconut-based soup is the family favorite, and is served in an authentic, funky Thai tureen complete with flame. We go here often. Modest prices compared to some of the upscale-looking "Thai" restaurants that turn out to be not-quite-Thai.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Caro M
Portland, OR
“If another restaurant made this noodle dish...”
Reviewed 12 December 2012

If another local restaurant made this noodle dish, we'd go there. Thai Delicious is right downtown in the little Tigard downtown area. The facility is not unattractive. The service is efficient, but not friendly. The Thai Delicious Noodles are the best. The chicken is not the typical, delicate meat you'd find in good Thai restaurants. They could use more customers.

• Visited December 2012